Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
I still don't know if disdisdis got the physical package that was sent or not since there was no post about it :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

That's a very cute dog :3: I'm glad you enjoyed (in a sense, considering how Stargazing is) it all and I hope you're having some good holidays. Merry Christmas!

Knorth fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Dec 29, 2017

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

A package came (probably a little while ago)!

It had a note!

And good manga!

And also an Aqua! Aqua is good!

Seen here with the only faceplate Aqua should be allowed to have, under the watchful eyes of Umeko.

Thanks Sephy! I love it all and Happy New Year!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
lol I'm glad you liked everything. I couldn't find any posts you made about which Konosuba character you liked the most so I just assumed Aqua because that's the correct choice.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I pray to all the gods that one day my Santee will receive his package

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
Still haven't seen mine.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Another package came in....

hell yeah!!! Thanks Chubbs!! I never got your card unfortunately though!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Brownieftw posted:

I still don't know if disdisdis got the physical package that was sent or not since there was no post about it :ohdear:

Oh poo poo sorry. I'm extremely hype about the external dvd drive since it's something I've needed forever and never got around to getting for myself. Haven't listened to Iron Maiden in ages but that'll change now.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

DisDisDis posted:

Oh poo poo sorry. I'm extremely hype about the external dvd drive since it's something I've needed forever and never got around to getting for myself. Haven't listened to Iron Maiden in ages but that'll change now.

:toot:
Enjoy!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Argona posted:

Another package came in....

hell yeah!!! Thanks Chubbs!! I never got your card unfortunately though!

Boo! The card wasn't entirely that fancy, but sad days that you didn't get to see my carefully crafted ASCII art. Either way, glad the stuff got there!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
A package came!

There were some awesome gifts in it.

I'm excited to watch Kon!

It could not have arrived on a better day. Work was exhausting today.
I got to warm up today with a nice cup of milk hot chocolate

The cup is amazing. It's going to become my new favorite

Thank you so much for the great gifts Santa! This is amazing!

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I have some possibly bad news for Santa.

I had the post office hold my mail while I was gone, but they didn't have any mail for me when I checked with them today. They're now trying to find out what's going on. If your package arrived while I was gone there's a chance it's vanished into the ether. :smith:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

VostokProgram posted:

I have some possibly bad news for Santa.

I had the post office hold my mail while I was gone, but they didn't have any mail for me when I checked with them today. They're now trying to find out what's going on. If your package arrived while I was gone there's a chance it's vanished into the ether. :smith:

There's a chance it's just taking forever to get to you from Japan, but it was expected to arrive by the 9th. There's no detailed tracking on it so i don't know for sure.

perfect
great
...you probably already have one anyway.

This is terrible!

I'm going to try to get some other small stuff together in this case, because shipping, fires, and floods should not stop Anime Christmas from happening drat it.

Hi, it's me
your (no longer) secret santa.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

a kitten posted:

There's a chance it's just taking forever to get to you from Japan, but it was expected to arrive by the 9th. There's no detailed tracking on it so i don't know for sure.

perfect
great
...you probably already have one anyway.

This is terrible!

I'm going to try to get some other small stuff together in this case, because shipping, fires, and floods should not stop Anime Christmas from happening drat it.

Hi, it's me
your (no longer) secret santa.

Thanks for trying! I haven't yet given up hope for the post office finding my mail.

The bonus package you sent to my alternate address hasn't arrived either, but I don't know if that was expected to show up yet.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I hate everything.

Well, that's at least easy for me to get another one of.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

If you have not received a gift, PM me.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Oh there's a package at my door, I wonder if it's

aaaaaaaaa this book is amazing

Thank you so much a kitten, I love it!

Album with some more pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GbGM2

I will keep bugging the post office about my mail, hopefully the worst they did was return to sender.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hooray it made it! There's one more small thing coming in the mail and who knows, maybe the original gift (which was sent from Japan so if it bounced somewhere i don't have any idea wtf to do about it :v: ) which did have a fairly big span of time for its expected delivery date, it's still not out of the realm of possibility it just hasn't made it to the states yet. But, at this point i'm not confident about it.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jan 16, 2018

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

So a bunch of stuff happened, and what I was making ended up incomplete. However, leather fedora, check your PMs. You'll still have a good Secret Santa regardless.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Got my present! Haven't given the album a listen yet, but the chocolate was good! Thanks, Santa!

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I have received a mysterious envelope, which contains this:

A mixtape! Thankfully my car and laptop both still have CD drives. The only name I recognize is Billy Bragg, so this should be interesting. Thanks kitten!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the poptepipic sticky notes...how powerful

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Got my present! Haven't given the album a listen yet, but the chocolate was good! Thanks, Santa!

Yay! I'm glad it got to you. There was no reason it shouldn't have but I was super nervous it would get lost in the mail, I've never actually mailed anything to anyone before. :v:

Were you able to read my letter? I have the printing of a 4 year old. :negative:

I felt a bit bad about not having anything anime themed to put in, though.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
Too bad Plan A didn't quite pan out, but I woke up this morning to some very nice Steam games. Thanks, Bees!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

By my calculations, everyone got their present just in time for national handwriting day

So make sure you handwrite your thank you post

• Locked thread