Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
THAT FEELING WHEN I ALMOST MISSED THIS POST JFC

- ChubbyThePhat
- Will ship anywhere!
- Yes, Idols.
- Snacks and the rather obvious stuff our wonderful subforum constantly blabbers on about.
- Riko merch is always welcome, but surprising me is also excellent. ANYTHING GOES. 18+ and booze are entirely acceptable.
- I play a lot of games. I play the piano. I still play dance games (think ddr) and own my own machine.
- I'm a US male medium. For random clothes I have found JP medium shirts are good, but sweaters/jerseys/hoodies/etc. I need a JP large
-
- I have watched a /lot/ of anime in my life and have many series that remain memorable to me. If you need ideas, find a way to stealth contact me and I'll pitch out some names :>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Hey Santee: YOUR poo poo GETS ORDERED TONIGHT. Time to start preparing.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

ATTN SANTEE:

Your gift is going to have to arrive in 2 packages. The latter one got delayed so I shipped them separately. DO NOT DESPAIR IF IT COMES A LITTLE BIT AFTER CHRISTMAS (pray that the postal service does not dick me on this).

But I promise it will be worth the wait. This stuff is bangin.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

VostokProgram posted:

what the clown said

Oof

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Argona posted:

A package came in....

Thank you for the skin and sticker, mysterious santa!

Boo they forgot to put the card in. Either that or it's in the second package that's coming. Says it might be early January, so hang tight!

Also a package was left for me at the UPS office yesterday. I'll pick that up after work today and see if it's ~*magic*~ :3:

ChubbyThePhat fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 20, 2017

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I picked up my box but will be unable to open until later tonight. Pictures pending....

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!

Goodies! Some candies, some pusheen slippers, books, figures, anime, and a comic! This is quite a stash! I'm super excited to read through Tesoro too.

Initially I wanted to do a proper unboxing with staged images, but got too excited and got it all out at once :3: It seems I also forgot a picture of what was in the card, I'll blame 3am on that one. Thanks Julias for the gifts! Supersanta status confirmed!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

#blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Argona posted:

Another package came in....

hell yeah!!! Thanks Chubbs!! I never got your card unfortunately though!

Boo! The card wasn't entirely that fancy, but sad days that you didn't get to see my carefully crafted ASCII art. Either way, glad the stuff got there!

• Locked thread