Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

A numerrik
B N/A only
C https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678195&perpage=40&pagenumber=488
D Anime, manga, gun dam, the standard stuff nerds like about Japan. Also ninja tiddies.
E Things I have been looking forward to are the your name movie, 91 days box set, ps4 games (Nepnep, senran Kagura[not pbs, have that]). If you get me doujinshi, I prefer bdsm and big ole tiddies(and I’ve been looking for vol 2 of velvet kiss). 18+ and alcohol is fine, English language 18+ preferred. No food/candy/perishables (aside from booze).
F I like the tv show longmire, and the works of Ben templesmith(I’m only missing wormwood goes to Washington and the squidgirls art book )
G Shirt size XL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I forgot to mention, I’m caught up on prison school so none of that please and thank you. I hope this reaches you Santa. Also, my item will be shipped first thing in the morning.

E: estimated delivery date is Dec 1.

numerrik fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 24, 2017

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Why's everyone telling me to check my mailbox on Wednesday? did smoking mess up and give me multiple santas? :allears:

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Erg, you son of a bitch, I’m weeping over here.

Also, I only have various zaku’s so if it’s not one of those you’re safe.

Pics soon.

E: thank you very much. I appreciate this a lot.

E2: remember bagels coal is naughty and probatable, you’re probably just going to have to settle for a dumpster fire.

numerrik fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 28, 2017

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Senior Scarybagels posted:

But what if I am a naughty bagel? :ohdearsass:

Then you will get the most god drat amazing dumpster fire on god’s green earth.

E: thought you said naughty angel. Dunno what’s gunna happen to a naughty bagel, maybe be served by an incompetent Einstein Bagels employee you know, the one who burns your bagel because the cream cheese wouldn’t melt when they put it in the toaster oven. A fate worse than death for a bagel.

But I’m sure you’re good enough to earn option one.

numerrik fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Nov 28, 2017

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Hey erg, got wormwood 1&2 today according to my wife, did you split that order up?

Either way I’m now curious how many packages I should expect.

Still, thanks for the gifts.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Erg posted:

there's two left

1 for the last wormwood (i couldn't get them all from the same seller) and 1 for the last mystery model kit

Thanks, I thought it was super weird to only receive 2/3 of a thing.

But telling me how many packages to expect really alleviated a lot of anxiety.

Thanks again, Santa.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

The last of Santa’s gifts arrived. Thank you, I took a picture of it all.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

It’s actually one of the ones I don’t have. I tend to have standard models so any variations are fine except my mg igloo Zaku II that’s my centerpiece for my collection

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I finished the gundam Santa got me. Pics soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

DisDisDis posted:

Time of course has showed the question up in all its young illogic. We can justify any apologia simply by calling life a successive rejection of personalities. No apologia I s any more than a romance—half a fiction—in which all the successive identities are taken on and rejected by the writer as a function of linear time are treated as separate characters. The writing itself even constitutes another rejection, another “character” added to the past. So we do sell our souls: paying them away to history in little installments. It isn’t so much to pay for eyes clear enough to see past the fiction of continuity, the fiction of cause and effect, the fiction of a humanized history endowed with “reason.”

Uhh... Sir, this is a McDonald’s drive thru.

• Locked thread