Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A. I'm namtab
B. Sure. Ill go international
C. I'm namtab, I am everywhere and nowhere. I have been known to post in the heartcatch secret Santa thread
D. I love the anims.
E. I'm up for whatever but I'd prefer stuff that isn't bap mousepadsor the like.
F. There's no such thing as non-anime
G. I'm a men's large? I'd if you need to ask a question I'm sure crow will let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's a year's posting in general, although i hope all who sign up for the chance to buy me poo poo has a pure love for anime, the anime subforum and k-on in their hhearrs

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Enough of this, bring more people who long for the slim chance of buying me a k-on figurine

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

They crossed me

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Time for the signouts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Hey Santee - I just ordered your package...surprisingly its hard to find items for you considering what you said. But I think I managed to get you three items you will enjoy. Should be in by December 4th.

I like k-on

I have ordered the gifts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The items have arrived. It's no Nintendo switch but it'll go in the post Saturday

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A package has arrived at my door, moonrunes at the top, items inside.

I'll post pics tomorrow but the list is as follows:
A yukkuri reimu towel - to help me take it easy
A picture of karen from kinmoza in a yukata - powerful stuff
A figure of reimu from undefined fantastic object
Some touhou cards - reimu, marisa and semolina
A bunch of touhou badges from that newer game where the objects come to life.
A keychain of the touhou based meme character in a tank - I love this
A keychain of Tomo from azumanga
CLOWNPIECE DOUJIN - and my Santa has both translated the doujin with post its and also told a story about me on the other side of some of them

I feel this is a really well thought out gift. I'm really grateful to whomever my Santa is. Thank you.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's good stuff

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's in the post

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I think we can all agree that my gift makes me a better person than erg