Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I didn't start the thread but I like the idea of sending and receiving gifts to and from people I'm familiar with.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I mean technically the rule is that you need a full year of posting on SA not specifically in ADTRW so that seems more than fair. AFAIK the OP has used the same rules for years now and there's been very few issues with people not receiving gifts or similar drama.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Nov 1, 2017

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
A: Sephiroth_IRA

B: I live in the United States and would prefer to stick to the US for shipping.

C: I mostly stick to the anime chat thread but occasionally post in other ADTRW threads if I'm interested in them.

D: My favorite anime is Aim for the Top! Gunbuster but I love a bunch of other anime too. My favorite anime from the last couple seasons have been Konosuba, Kakegurui and Made in Abyss. Here is my MAL if that helps: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SephirothIRA

E: Most gifts would be fine. Booze is fine. I'm currently learning Japanese as a complete beginner so anything that could help with that would be appreciated. I would like to have something cute/cool to display on my desk at work from a show I like if you want to buy merch/make something yourself. Adult stuff would be ok if you have to but just keep in mind that I am a parent with small children so if you have to get something for adults please consider something that I can hide in a sock drawer, nothing that's meant for display obviously. If you need advice for gifts my good buddy Droyer or some other people in the chat thread might be able to help you.

F: My shirt size is US M Large.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 29, 2017

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
All I want for christmas is a big booty douj

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
It's going to take me some time to get the pieces together so it might be a couple weeks but don't worry Santee I won't let you down.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I have no clue how you people find anime merch so quickly. I have to get everything shipped to me.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 28, 2017

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Great now we have to worry about him choking. Good going.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
you better put that sticker of Honey on your rear windshield

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
You could if you were the boss.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I just need to pick up a few little things but should get everything shipped out in time.

Knorth posted:

Oh my god :stare:

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you so much! I couldn't actually believe it when I opened the package aaaaaa

gat drat

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
A mystery box arrived at my door today and my wife committed mail fraud and opened it before I could get home! oh well. It's what's on the inside that counts. Let's see what we got.

Well this box is cute. I wonder what's inside.

cookies! wait what else did I get?

more cookies!

hell yeah! we tried a few of each and they're really good. I have a feeling they won't last long.

anyway what else do we have here...

oh neat! This seems like something I would enjoy peeking at when I should be working.

finally a note from my santa

Thanks squark :D I really like everything.

pg 38 huh well let's see

yikes

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Mine is going to ship tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
lol I'm glad you liked everything. I couldn't find any posts you made about which Konosuba character you liked the most so I just assumed Aqua because that's the correct choice.

• Locked thread