Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

A. Erg
B. USA, International is fine
C. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815557
D. I like a lot of poo poo. Anime: Haikyuu!!!!, Katanagatari, Made in Abyss, Diebuster, and Girls Und Panzer. Manga: Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, Beelzebub, Kakegurui, Medaka Box, Binbougami Ga!, and Voynich Hotel. I'm really in to JRPGs even though I have a nasty habit of not finishing them, a couple series are: Etrian Odyssey, Disgaea, Fire Emblem, Persona, and Ys.
E. No 18+ stuff or alcohol. I've been trying to get more stuff to display recently so small cute stuff I could put on a desk or art books I could have in my collection would be nice. Art in general is cool if I could frame it and put it up. I like socks a lot and if you send me a shirt I promise to take a picture wearing it!!! Another thing would maybe be a pin? I think anything cute or cool is a winner really.
F. I think cooking and baking is really fun and a nice way to chill out. I've been spending more time listening to comedy podcasts like Las Culturistas and Cum Town while I'm driving and at the gym. I used to row and my family's still involved in it so I spend about 5 weekends every year traveling to watch competitions.
G. I'm a men's Medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I mean I didn't start the thread but I like the idea of sending and receiving gifts to and from people I'm familiar with.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

No one trusts me and my feelings are very hurt.

Alas, I am bad at buying gifts and I wouldn't want to ship international anyways (Canada lol) so I shan't be joining. There were a lot of good gifts last year and I hope there are again this year.

this is my official notice that if anyone doesn’t know what to get me they can ask orv

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol sorry to my santee all your poo poo is coming from different sellers and only one of them has a note so i hope that gets there first

you can pretend you got an anime advent calendar or something

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

numerrik posted:

Hey erg, got wormwood 1&2 today according to my wife, did you split that order up?

Either way I’m now curious how many packages I should expect.

Still, thanks for the gifts.

there's two left

1 for the last wormwood (i couldn't get them all from the same seller) and 1 for the last mystery model kit

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

numerrik posted:

The last of Santa’s gifts arrived. Thank you, I took a picture of it all.

Oh sweet, I hope you didn't have that Zaku already. I got it after briefly trawling the gundam thread to see if you had said anything about it, and didn't even think that you might have others you hadn't shown off.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

i'm glad knorth will be able to play hollow knight now

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Holy poo poo

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Hey I got something.

Inside, it’s a plush of my favorite Pokemon!

Also a note!

Lol, thanks Stair. I’m glad Vostok was able to help you out. :)

adorable

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I think we can all agree that my gift makes me a better person than erg

it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

a second box appeared today! so here's the spread:

also included was a mysterious message from someone named "V," who seemed to know i had asura's wrath on the mind lately...

thanks again santa!

a spooky ghost told me that you have two santas :iiam:

this ghost is not me, im merely an intermediary to spooky powers from beyond the veil

• Locked thread