Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

A.) Spiritus Nox
B.) USA, would prefer not to ship international
C.) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3815557&perpage=40&pagenumber=481#pti26
D.) I love yuri romance, mecha, lavish animation, and action scenes of all stripes - some of my favorite recent watches include MaiDragon, Sound Of The Sky, Made In Abyss, Madoka, Patlabor, and Katanagatari.
E.) Figures, nendos, simpler mecha, yuri manga, anything like that. I don't drink and I'd prefer not to get any lewds in the mail unless it's something relatively restrained, like a manga that has a sex scene in it but doesn't just plaster big ol' tiddies on the cover.
F.) I like sci-fi, Jazz, and have something of a love-hate relationship with college sports, American Football and Basketball in particular.
G.) My shirt size is a US men's M, and I'm a stupidly picky eater so it's probably best not try getting me food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

I DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL FROM:
CUNTELLECTUAL, SPIRITUS NOX, SENIOR SCARYBAGALS, VOSTOKPROGRAM

IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL ME BEFORE THE SIGNUP DEADLINE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!

Sent.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

My Santee's present is ordered and should be shipping soon. Hope they like it!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

My Santee's got a present on the way.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

did someone mail me something from japan

if so thanks

if not then zuuuuuuuuuh?!?!?!?!??!?!?1

Merry Christmas!

I know you said you didn't want something with small parts, but that one only has a few and they're just boring stuff like different hand poses and poo poo. Hope I did okay.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Knorth's the nicest, sweetest poster on this dying forum, if there's anyone that deserves to get an incredibly generous santa, it's him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Got my present! Haven't given the album a listen yet, but the chocolate was good! Thanks, Santa!

• Locked thread