Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
This looks fun.

A. Sefal
B. Live in NL, willing to ship internationally
C. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815557
D.Anime/manga. Currently all over Umineko. I like Dragon ball, Hunter X Hunter One Piece. Cute romance shows like my love story. Recently got into the fate series. Comedy shows
Fighting games like Blazblue, Guilty Gear and Tekken. RPG's like Final Fantasy, Disgaea, Shin megami tensei. Big fan of Metal Gear Solid
E. I'm pretty open to any gift. I'm not super picky
F. IT stuff, I like powershell. Trying to learn Python to broaden my skill set, I also like Cycling and working out
Food not found in the EU
G.Shirt size: EU L

Sefal fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Nov 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I got most of the stuff packaged. Waiting on a few more orders to come in. Thursday is the date I expect to ship the package for my santee

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I have no clue how you people find anime merch so quickly. I have to get everything shipped to me.

Same

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Edit: i spoke too soon. This was someone else

Sefal fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Dec 1, 2017

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Packages have been sent out. Package 1 should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Package 2 should arrive between 8-13 december. My brother and sister helped me with packing the presents.
We hope you'll like them!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Knorth posted:

Oh my god :stare:

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you so much! I couldn't actually believe it when I opened the package aaaaaa

There may or may not be more switch related stuff on the way.......

leather fedora posted:

A console with no games? That's like gifting a wallet with no money or an untranslated comic without a dictionary.

I agree. Be patient my santee

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Knorth posted:

A box arrived. It was full of things.

Wrapped things.

...I unwrapped the things.

Thank you so much Sisselyn! This is amazing

I'm glad you like them. I wanted to put everything in 1 box, But I couldn't send the switch because it had lithium batteries. So I had to take it out. Which may have ruined the surprise a little bit.

Merry Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
A package came!

There were some awesome gifts in it.

I'm excited to watch Kon!

It could not have arrived on a better day. Work was exhausting today.
I got to warm up today with a nice cup of milk hot chocolate

The cup is amazing. It's going to become my new favorite

Thank you so much for the great gifts Santa! This is amazing!

• Locked thread