Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

A hello im stairmaster
B I live in NA and can ship internationally if need be
C i post in the dbz thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827518 and make people mad a lot
D Japanese things I like in no particular order: fist of the north star, Godzilla(particularly heisei era and forward), Jojo, kirby, fate/stay night releated stuff,pokemon.
E. I got a relatively empty book shelf. any sort of object to fill up space there would be appreciated. Do not send me anything raunchy cause I live with my parents. Also don't send me one of those poseable figures with de-attachable heads and what not because I don't like having to hold on to spare parts. Not really a clothes with stuff on it sort of guy.
f.I'm a big history buff so i'd probably appreciate a good book. video games are also cool i guess.
g. i dont drink but if you are really at a loss for gift ideas send something that tastes good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my present will arrive to someone on the 11th at the latest

good luck

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did someone mail me something from japan

if so thanks

if not then zuuuuuuuuuh?!?!?!?!??!?!?1

Stairmaster