Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
  1. Julias
  2. United States. Willing to ship international.
  3. Filling in a Lucy-shaped hole in your hearts
  4. I like all sorts of anime and manga, in particular comedies and drama. I'm interested in Japanese cuisine, especially sweets. Figurines, especially Figma and Nendo, are cool. Any good Non-fiction talking about the history of Japan is cool, from Shinto mythology to modern day history. Ninjas and Samurais are neat, too.
  5. Cute Figmas/Nendos are always appeciated. Keychains and wallets are good. Little toys and gadgets are neat. Good Novels and other books/Mangas/doujins are appreciated, though nothing part of a long running series, 18+ stuff and alcohol is cool. Generally no clothes, but cute stockings/thighhighs/socks are nice.
  6. Autobiographies, fancy hankrchiefs, cool belts/Pins (Not of any western franchises, though), cat toys, music, especially Jazz. Art is awesome, as are cats and reptiles.
  7. If you send food, please no Mayonnaise, Mustard, or Wasabi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

littleorv posted:

No one trusts me and my feelings are very hurt.

What did lorv mean by this?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
...well, you could still describe it in case your santa from last year is reading this.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It also doesn't help when posters get banned/dip off the face of the earth, yeah...

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
What a good Santa.

Unfortunately I hit a snag with my package, but it should get sent out by Friday, so hang in there santee!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I got home, tired and exausted, ready to crash before having to get up early again tomorrow...but a surprise was awaiting for me!

I don't have the time to check out the CD right away, but it supremely sounds like my kind of jam...
The novel sounds intriguing, and after I check it out I might give it to my mom to read (she loves mystery novels)..
I was starving, so I busted open and tried a few of the Amehama candies...they've got a nice, pleasant bitterness to them that reminds me of green tea mochi cakes I had a while back...quite addictive, really...

Anyways, I wanted to thank Eela6 for the awesone gifts and lifting up my spirits on this hectic, tiring day. I hope that you have an awesome Christmas!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
...and package sent! May it get to you safely, santee.

Eela6, thanks again for the cool gifts, also more gummy candies came in the mail! They were really good, though some snoop in the mail got curious, cut open the mixed gummi pack and snuck a few of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:yeah:

• Locked thread