Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A. El Burbo, aka the wildest rear end, aka """""""Hector"""""""
B. USA, would prefer not to ship international
C. This number is very large
D. I like Tohuou very much. I also like many other series, including Fate/Stay Night and it's myriad spin-offs, Monogtari, Made in Abyss, Konosuba, the extended works of Bkub, and Spice and wolf. Also Nintendo (except Fire Emblem) and Metal Gear. I don't have a MAL, but perhaps my MFC can provide some insight..
E. As a lover of merch, I like figures of all shapes and sizes, as well as shirts, keychains, and other fun oddities. Physical manga and LNs are okay, but start at the first volume (I have all the volumes of Nichijou and Spice and Wolf, but those are the only series I own physically). 18+ okay, but no food or alcohol please.
F. I like space, spaceflight, and astronomy. I also dabble in photography, when I'm not using my camera to take pictures of anime figures I'll be using it to take pictures of bugs, birds, and gators.
G. Shirt size is US men's M. I live in a Florida hellhole so winter clothing is not great.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gift is sent out, and about

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

no

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A box came in!

In the box is a Reimu

A Reimu with a biiiiiiiig bow

Figures and touhou, my two great loves. With my Reimu nendo arriving in the next few weeks, I’ll a Reimu of all sizes. Thank you Vostok, and I look forward to the next two things!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A second box has hit the burbo

Things of best boy and best girl to put on and in my bag. Great stuff! Thank you again, Vostok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

OK Burbo, the last package has finally shipped! It's going by USPS, hopefully it gets there before Christmas!

Yes, it did

A lot of Holo!

Thank you for all the gifts this year Vostok! They’re great!

• Locked thread