Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
  1. Strange Quark
  2. USA, preferably domestic only.
  3. I killed the simuls.
  4. I really like Gintama, and a lot of other things with ikemen guys. Here's my MAL. On the games side, I'm big into Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey, SMT, and Ace Attorney.
  5. Books or something I can use would be nice. I don't buy any merchandise myself so the chances you get me something I already have (aka what I got in previous Secret Santas) is pretty low. Sweets or snacks are good too, though I can't handle spicy stuff. I get kinda embarrassed about wearing clothing that's loud and flashy. No alcohol. No 18+ stuff unless it's some kind of edge case.
  6. I'm a giant nerd so math/science/space stuff is right up my alley. I also find snakes really cute.
  7. Unisex small or medium, women's large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

No one trusts me and my feelings are very hurt.

Alas, I am bad at buying gifts and I wouldn't want to ship international anyways (Canada lol) so I shan't be joining. There were a lot of good gifts last year and I hope there are again this year.

Remember when you let down your good pal Cake Attack.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Got my gift sent out today. Should be arriving in 2-4 days.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey I got something.

Inside, it’s a plush of my favorite Pokemon!

Also a note!

Lol, thanks Stair. I’m glad Vostok was able to help you out. :)

• Locked thread