Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

- dogsicle

- located in US, would prefer not to ship international

- ever since chat thread died, i post more in seasonal chat

- outside of the anime/manga, i really like yokai and music genres tied to japan like shibuya-kei and city pop. when it comes to anime, i've got a MAL, the manga side is a bit sparse but some recent faves are: Fire Punch, Land of the Lustrous, To Your Eternity, Dungeon Meshi, Ran and the Gray World, Shimanami Tasogare.

- i'm open to most things i can think of! in the past i've seen people send regional specialties like foods or alcohol and those sorts of things are super cool to me, especially considering i have a huge sweet tooth. i like little decoration things, so small figures/model kits, plushes, cute desk calendars, keychains or stationery are good. manga are fine too, just start at volume 1 (i've got blame!, dorohedoro, and land of the lustrous). obviously alcohol is okay, 18+ stuff is fine (and i actually collect some bara/gei comi books and art), just worth noting i'm a gay dude.

- i love dogs, specifically shiba inu and corgis. short to medium-length novels are good. i really like picross and logic word problems. i'm pretty film ignorant and want to change that, so dvds/blurays would be interesting for me. i own the last few generations of nintendo consoles and have a decent pc, with interesting indie games and jrpgs being the "genres" i gravitate towards. i also have small collections of odd fridge magnets and cute socks (shoe size 11).

- no food allergies, clothing size men's XL. everybody else is copping out and saying to ask posters so i'll just say if you're at a total loss that posters like Erg, DisDisDis, VostokProgram, Davincie, StrangeQuark, and Srice are people i trust to recommend something.

it feels like my post is the longest...but i just want to open up as many options as i can :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i still don't have shipping confirmation on the main things i ordered :(

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've done the math and one cute cat pic easily compensates for a one-week package delay (which should still arrive before xmas per usps guidelines)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm glad knorth will be able to play hollow knight now

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the last bit of my gift should arrive by Wednesday so I'll have everything packed up and shipped out by Friday.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i received two incredibly gay books in the mail, Notes of a Crocodile by Qiu Miaojin and Our Lady of the Flowers by Jean Genet. i'm very excited to become an erudite homosexual, thanks santa! (DisDisDis???)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a second box appeared today! so here's the spread:

also included was a mysterious message from someone named "V," who seemed to know i had asura's wrath on the mind lately...

thanks again santa!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

V has come to give gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the poptepipic sticky notes...how powerful

• Locked thread