Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I didn't start the thread but I like the idea of sending and receiving gifts to and from people I'm familiar with.

A) everythingWasBees
B) USA. Sure. I'll be doing something handmade though with minimal shipping cost.
C) I think most are dead but insert gunpla link here. (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678195)
D) Japanese alcohols, ume products, tea, Japanese indie games, Gundam G-Reco and Final Fantasy FFXII and FFXIV. Also monster girls i guess is my gimmick.
E) Art books own and the only one I own is the G-Reco chara book. Cute games are good, plushes are good, and anything edible is great. I adore booze of all kind and 18+ stuff is fine.
F) I really like Bees. My size is changing rn so shirts are bad. Srice and Burbo would probably be a good lead for advice, as would former forums posters Sharkopath and Mintergalactic.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Nov 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Santee, I got very ill and It's been hard to work on your present as a result. However, some other kinda souls have volunteered/been coerced into helping, so hopefully you will quite enjoy your present. It'll be closer to christmas proper though. :ohdear:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Something arrived while I was asleep!

A big box.

Big box with spoilers?

Big empty box?

Bee shaped presents. (and quick tea break)

Tea!

Books!

Letter!

thank you so much dogsicle. I hadn't actually heard of that manga series before so I'll give it a read once I finish my morning tea. the fan book is greatly appreciated as it's incredibly hard to come by any sort of related products for that series and also I'm excited to try new teas, especially as this week I just started using loose leaf for the first time. Thank you so much!!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

So a bunch of stuff happened, and what I was making ended up incomplete. However, leather fedora, check your PMs. You'll still have a good Secret Santa regardless.

• Locked thread