Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A. Knorth
B. I'm in Australia and I'm happy to ship internationally
C. Hundreds of posts in the various chat threads
D. I like a lot of anime and manga. Tend to particularly enjoy more relaxed stories, whether it's a pretty chill romance/adventure or something pretty weird and kinda spooky or just about cooking and eating tasty food, really adore anything written by Igarashi Daisuke or Ashinano Hitoshi. A couple of my favourite anime are Mushishi, From the New World, Natsume's Book of Friends, Haikyuu, Hidamari Sketch and Polar Bear Cafe, plus everything Sayo Yamamoto has touched and most Studio Ghibli films. And just recently, In this Corner of The World, holy crap go see this if you can, it's a wonderful and moving film :smith:. I like a lot of the Japanese food and snacks I've tried too and while two Murakami novels are the extent of my Japanese book reading, I enjoyed them a lot so /shrug.
E. I don't really have a lot of shelf space for figures and collectibles anymore but I'll make room if it's something special. Completely fine with alcohol and 18+ stuff although I live with other people so it's got to be at least kind of tasteful lol. Books, art, food/drink, clothing or anything handmade or local would be rad. I enjoy a good soak too so stuff like bath salts or candles could be cool
F. I'm a biology nerd so I really like plants, fungi and critters of all sorts, I play a fair amount of indie video games and really enjoy spooky stuff whether it's more goofy and cute or a proper tense horror story. According to my pantry, I'm a big fan of different teas so there's that too
G. I'm very allergic to shellfish and my shirt size is generally XS

よろしくお願いします!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh my god :stare:

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you so much! I couldn't actually believe it when I opened the package aaaaaa

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Lol'd irl

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
After some delays and a ridiculous setback or two, my secret santa gift is finally being sent tomorrow! It's almost definitely not getting to it's destination before the 25th but hopefully it won't be too much later. In any case I hope my santee enjoys their presents

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A box arrived. It was full of things.

Wrapped things.

...I unwrapped the things.

Thank you so much Sisselyn! This is amazing

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Thanks everyone :blush:

Sefal posted:

I'm glad you like them. I wanted to put everything in 1 box, But I couldn't send the switch because it had lithium batteries. So I had to take it out. Which may have ruined the surprise a little bit.

Merry Christmas!

It still managed to be a pretty huge surprise overall I think. Thank you again and have a Merry Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

That's a very cute dog :3: I'm glad you enjoyed (in a sense, considering how Stargazing is) it all and I hope you're having some good holidays. Merry Christmas!

Knorth fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Dec 29, 2017

• Locked thread