Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
SS with anime friends is fun!

1. Yes_Cantaloupe
  2. In the US, I'd prefer NA, but I'm willing to go international.
  3. Idol thread, any number of others
  4. I like lots of anime. Some of my favorites in no particular order: Utena, Madoka, Kaiba, Card Captor Sakura, Gurren Lagann. This year I've really enjoyed ACCA, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Love Live (wait, that's all years). I read manga too, but not as much lately. I like to cosplay and love fanart and doujins. I'm beginning to get into the Atelier series, but otherwise JRPGs are usually not my thing. Getting deeper into f/go than I expected to (Liz!). I love cute things. Here's my MAL anime list.
  5. idk, friend, whatever
  6. Good/interesting foods and boozes, board games, role playing,
  7. Lacto-vegetarian - dairy OK, eggs not (call it vegan for simplicity). US M/JP L shirt size.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Nov 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
let's all ask orv what to get for our santee

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
To my santa: I'm going to be unable to receive stuff at the address I sent for the first three weeks of december. I'll still get it if it comes then, just not 'til after. I'll post pics and such when I get it!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Knorth's the nicest, sweetest poster on this dying forum, if there's anyone that deserves to get an incredibly generous santa, it's him.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I finally got access again to the address I used for this! There were packages!

Nico! And Sakura!

Nico is very cute!

Sakura is very cute and comes with the giant Fly wand! It was a pain to change all her bits to be able to sit on it, but it's so cool! Also Kero-chan :3:

I love it, thank you so much Santa!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got another thing!

It's also cute! Thanks again, Santa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
nice Riko merch, NERD

• Locked thread