Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Oh dang we have dioramas going up this early??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I have procured a box, and materials

vanisher

I'm making a thing

e: I have completed 9 avatars

vanisher fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Nov 8, 2017

vanisher

sockingtonsworth posted:

is that the cardboard part of a tootsie roll wrapper?

Good eye, yes that is Halloween candy trash laying around my work station.

I mean, I assumed she enjoyed tootsie rolls.

Also those are googley eyes... My diorama will feature a lot of them

vanisher

I probably cant make everyone's avatar fit in the diorama but once I'm done (if there is interest) ill make foam googley eye avatars for anyone who I miss!

vanisher

Working on some more tonight. Theres a diorama too that is half made but I don't want to ruin the surprise!

vanisher

More being made... These still have some wet glue that will dry clear, and need finishing touches once dry

vanisher

Five more done

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

:siren: i have opened the craft closet :siren:

also: i have a plan

it won't be as cool as vanisher's

How do you know! I might have all the avatars in a burning fire pit or something.

I'm sure it will be great duckie!

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

bam

the food, vase, and turkeys are fimo clay. the turkey feathers are little pieces of wood.

the only things i didn't make by hand were the chairs which were from the toy aisle at the dollar store and the flower i plucked off the wreath on my front door

:eyepop:

vanisher

Hmm its the BYOB thanksgiving but theres no food on the table! Be patient my friends, only one more week to go!

vanisher

More friends are coming to the party!

vanisher

Okay all done finally

vanisher fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Nov 22, 2017

vanisher

Ill try and take some better pictures of the avatars

vanisher

Adventures huh... Hmm I might be able to accomodate adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher