Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine if we all practised self love and also love and care and good feelings for each other. would it look like this thread

before you can post in this thread, you have to make a post that is about yourself, being positive and self loving and noting your good achievements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
me?

im not poo poo at 3d renders. i know how to talk to people and show them attention. I have a deep heart which I taunt but continues to this day

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
your a good egg op

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
love hacks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Helianthus Annuus posted:

your a good egg op

as someone I don't know.. cool flower avatar

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

as someone I don't know.. cool flower avatar

its from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqPzZQJmqIk

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

echinopsis posted:

imagine if we all practised self love

are you telling me youve gone nofap, op

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
I'm self loving right now

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

bobbilljim posted:

I'm self loving right now

it’s how I fall asleep after slamming too many diet dews

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
am pleased to hear of others loving themselves itt

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
i'm self lovin' it

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

my daily self hatred rituals allow me to access computer from the depths of hell

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

some people think it's just a bunch of ones and zeros but what i see is nothing but love

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
every place i work i quickly get a reputation for being a friendly and approachable computer janitor. at my last job one of the front-desk people straight-up told me "i just wanted to say it's so nice working with someone in IT who's not a total nutjob" within like two weeks of me starting there. after about a month at my current job one of my current co-workers spoke up at a department meeting and said "i just want to say that i sometimes overhear him on the phone and Farmer Crack-rear end has a very soothing and patient voice".

i also have good hair

Farmer Crack-Ass fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 2, 2017

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

ultravoices posted:

i'm self lovin' it

ba da da da da splort

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the McDonald’s jingle is the best Pusha T song

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

iirc the marketing guy who developed "im lovin it" later committed suicide

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol (lots of love)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

every place i work i quickly get a reputation for being a friendly and approachable computer janitor. at my last job one of the front-desk people straight-up told me "i just wanted to say it's so nice working with someone in IT who's not a total nutjob" within like two weeks of me starting there. after about a month at my current job one of my current co-workers spoke up at a department meeting and said "i just want to say that i sometimes overhear him on the phone and Farmer Crack-rear end has a very soothing and patient voice".

i also have good hair

mate this is excellent

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
My computer loves me and that's good enough.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

i also have good hair

this just means they'll always come to you with their lovely problems

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

numerous students have told me that i'm the best professor they have ever had, that i was able to teach them things in ten minutes that they had spent weeks attempting to figure out on their own, that i have the answer to every question they have, and they they wish that i'd taught every course in our department. one student described our department as a family -- "dr. so-and-so is the mom, dr. whatshisname is the dad, professor whosit is the angry grandpa, and you're the cool uncle everyone hopes to see at thanksgiving." the high schoolers i volunteer with apparently describe me to others as "the cool hipster one."

i also have good hair

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

pram posted:

this just means they'll always come to you with their lovely problems

that's cool. that's exactly what my job is. i'm there to help people. and i got really lucky and found a place where the people are a pleasure to help.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
Personally I love my text editor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sXuHnf_lo

pram
Jun 10, 2001

that's cool. that's exactly what my job is. i'm there to help people. and i got really lucky and found a place where the people are a pleasure to help.

im putting you in for a promotion with a 2% COLA

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

numerous students have told me that i'm the best professor they have ever had, that i was able to teach them things in ten minutes that they had spent weeks attempting to figure out on their own, that i have the answer to every question they have, and they they wish that i'd taught every course in our department. one student described our department as a family -- "dr. so-and-so is the mom, dr. whatshisname is the dad, professor whosit is the angry grandpa, and you're the cool uncle everyone hopes to see at thanksgiving." the high schoolers i volunteer with apparently describe me to others as "the cool hipster one."

i also have good hair

this is positive to hear. you’ve done the whole teach me something in a minute which i’ve wondered for decades thing

also i’m joining the good hair crew. starting to grey up but still coming thru solid

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

:popeye:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
I'm a spiteful, hateful bastard

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

echinopsis posted:

also i’m joining the good hair crew. starting to grey up but still coming thru solid

i used to have great hair but have since gained an almost jason statham hairline. i have accepted this as it means the muscles are coming any day now

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Cat Face Joe posted:

i used to have great hair but have since gained an almost jason statham hairline. i have accepted this as it means the muscles are coming any day now

keep spiking that T bro

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

all of ya'll are cool and i'm glad yospos exists.
i can be an rear end in a top hat sometimes, but i try to not be.
i love yospos, and my family and my irl friends and i try to love myself and am getting better at it.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

this is positive to hear. you’ve done the whole teach me something in a minute which i’ve wondered for decades thing

good greys club checking in. mine are mostly on the side but its the only real sign of age, so it looks cool and sharp when the light catches, otherwise they blend in subtly

i mentioned to my gal that i wondered if i should dye it and she almost angrily told me not to

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This is my dream hair:

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

:yossame:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hello

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004