Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lipstick Apathy

kensei posted:

I got the poll correct

I could too if I voted now for the first time But for real, I had Cody as a slight favorite, JJ as a giant favorite, and Bisping as a slight favorite. The latter based on tdd and cardio. Congrats! There's no way I would have guessed all challengers even if someone gave me a $5 free parlay.

e: I voted in the poll after the fact so I could see results and picked the winning trio, but it looks like 6 people before me called it correctly. That's bananas.

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at Nov 5, 2017 around 05:16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lipstick Apathy

Mean Bean Machine posted:

nobody thought he was a murderer. just too big + more cardio than a retired GSP. but good job everyone whos managed to guess the correct result after the fight

It's why I had him as a slight favorite. His tdd was really good, and he can go for days. I thought dj mikey b would win on points. I can't imagine why anyone would think he's some sort of murder monster from a horror film, other than the creepy eye.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Log posted:

Frank Mir is the last tired fat guy without a shirt I'd want to gently caress

Fixed for Frank mir's wife.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wait, what?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Whos the rereg who blasted down from space to let us know that Cris "Cyborg" Cyborg is actually bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LobsterMobster posted:

j-ru, please make this the new background for RR

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/s...098913997344768

Someone please let the RCMP know someone has absconded with GSP's walnuts and/or condoms.

• Locked thread