Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I wish it were the old days where Johny could have a McDonald's or Burger King sponsorship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I have the feeling GSP is going to gas way before Bisping and probably get finished.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

The undersized part is key. Bisping fought at LHW and wasn't terribly undersized. He's a lot loving bigger than anyone GSP has ever fought. There aren't a lot of welterweights that can just jump up to middle class and dominate.

Which is really gonna suck if he get's stalled out on a take down attempt and has to fight his way from underneath.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's armchair psychology but Bisping flip flopping on retirement is something to think about. If this really is just his big pay day and his heart isn't in it? Yeah he could get rolled over.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Auron posted:

SO hosed, having knees is important

Say that to #5 LHW Shogun Rua.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I swear if Bisping weren't the biggest rear end in a top hat on Earth, GSP would come off like a giant villain.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

cody said tj is the one who taught everyone on team alpha male how to do steroids lmao

They did start winning belts... checks out.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I found a stash of long expired cans of Xyience covered in UFC logos at a local Walmart last year. I was transported instantly back to 2009.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Had to check just because I couldn't remember. JJ hasn't gotten a finish in two years.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

InfiniteZero posted:

I got a chance to try the demo and there's a cool mini-game where you play as Mighty Mouse and you have to press "x" repeatedly to make him jump high enough to reach a box of Shreddies on the top shelf at Albertsons.

:In a very Mortal Kombat voice: TEST YOUR HEIGHT!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/926559830118162433

Man that sucks.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Anderson pissed hot.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Anderson has been dead to me since he dropped a fight to Michael Bisping. USADA is just taking his career behind the shed.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kaddish posted:

That elbow was awesome but after seeing Matt Brown take another liver kick like that - he should really just retire. It's clear there is some issue there.

The issue is liver kicks loving hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Captain Log posted:

I still feel like we haven't fully absorbed what happened in the Albini fight.

But his Reebok brand diaper absorbed everything.

• Locked thread