Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
it’s so weird watching anderson fight chute boxe style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
btw gsp is the greatest of all time

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
mma is also really loving weird. tj beat cody with the technique that was 100% ineffective against cruz, the lead head kick from way out of range.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Skip My Posts posted:

He landed about 5 head kicks against Cruz

yeah but they seemed like they barely any damage at all, that's what i mean. then he just knocks garbrandt on his rear end with one.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

...and the pitch! posted:

Was JJ outmatched?

Was GSP as in danger as his bloody face makes it look?

i think he was in danger, but not because of the blood. that was bisping loving him up from guard, which was pretty impressive tbh. i think he was in danger because bisping clocked him pretty hard a couple of times, and he was running out of gas.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
if you ever get sick of woodley just watch this gif on repeat

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He's also a perpetual frontrunner and gets knocked out the moment a fight starts going wrong.

the tyrone spong fight in k1 was so weird, because he was one or two rounds down and turned the entire fight around by making spong's face into a clay putty nightmare face with one punch. it was the one time in his career overem mounted a 100% successful comeback.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

El Roncho posted:

I don't understand Roxy's appeal but I'm not super into the animes so...

she's been a journeyman fighter for like fifteen years now. i guess she turned her career around but she was a mediocre fighter in a bad division for a long time. roxanne modaferri in a ufc title fight would've been like, i dunno, like imagining war machine in a ufc title fight. except it's happening, and it's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
war machine before he was in jail. when he got choked unconscious by yoshida in a minute.

• Locked thread