Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7cr48S1JgA#t=637s

Ahem....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Can't see this until tomorrow, enjoy lads!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Conor vs Gsp at 170 would be really cool.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

I'm not a massive fan of Redditors, but someone on their found out that fight pass puts a bitcoin miner on your PC without permission and uses a ton of resources.

https://np.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment..._using/dpf96js/

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

In light of the forums' likely immenent death, and you guys still being the mostly best crew with whom to bullshit about mma on the whole entire on line, pm me if you would like to be my e-bud in the SomethingAfterlife

Huh got a link to where this is being discussed? These forums are fairly unique in quality, I don't want to lose them.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Memento posted:

I sling him a few dollars a month on his patreon because these forums are more than worth that to me.

I'm going to start doing so I think

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mark Goddard had a perfect chance to take McGregor down and set up a super fight, but didn't take it.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Untrustable posted:

Uriah Hall. Sometimes he's a killer, but just recently broke a 3 fight skid. I guess there was just a lot of hype built up around him after he kicked that dude's head off during TUF. He has no physical or emotional issues that I know of.

Wasn't he heavy favourite to win TUF but then Gastelum won when Hall just couldn't be agressive during the final and basically didn't show up.

Then he merks some decent guys later on whilst losing tepid decisions to gate keepers and cans.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

I want to fight CM Punk

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Le Saboteur posted:

Roxanne Modafferi stands to win more money tonight than she's earned in her entire career as her show and win works out to 100k/100k. And apparently her contract even if she loses is 50k/50k going forward so good for her. I only learned about this because Tim Elliott is complaining about this on Instagram.

I really hope she wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Nierbo posted:

I have no idea why roxy is still even fighting at this point. Her green belt in japanese jiu jitsu or whatever just doesnt cut it

Shes getting $100k. I would fight anyone in my weight class for $100k.

• Locked thread