Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ryo chonan landed something even more beautiful on anderson silva in my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hes always been great in my opinion. but the most talented carpenter in the world still has to build a ton of wardrobes before they can do it efficiently. he had great fights in cage rage with fryklund and making armed robber with anger issues lee murray look like a mouse in front of him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Man, Joanna pushed her fist into Rose's face during the face off and she barely reacted.

sounds like how im expecting the fight to go

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

its possible but we would need to identify what kind of tracks it leaves first

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Horse Inspector posted:

Who went Bisping/Dillashaw/Namajunas with me? Lets hang out, get married, buy a house and have three babies which we name Count, Killashaw and Rose.

Wasnt me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im picking bisping garbandt and joanna but dillashaw is looking strong. im looking forward to oleinik vs blaydes and vick vs duffy too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Auron posted:

Haha told you idiots

wasnt listening

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

Congratulations to the 2% of people who got it right in the poll.

thanks

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hes good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

...and the pitch! posted:

Was JJ outmatched?

Was GSP as in danger as his bloody face makes it look?

gsp wouldnt have won a decision , i dont know if bisping could have finished him though. well its all academic since he choked him out anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
like i said its academic

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Has there ever been any ~epo chatter around 38 year old infinite gas tank Mike Bisping?

theres no real evidence. frankly i think anyone can have more than enough gas for a 5 round fight if they specifically train for it, nobody accuses diaz of taking epo and its not like his cardio is even world class either since hes ranked like 80th in his state as a triathlete

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

cardio doesn't one for one when you switch sports. his cardio in in mma is better than 80th and that's in the entire world.

thats not what im saying

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Who do you guys think is getting the next title shot at welterweight? Seems like there's a lot of directions they could go in

hopefully a prospect like usman or till after they fight a contender. i dont think rda will be a very long fight for him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

jase1 posted:

If I️ bought these forums I would immediately ban I️.N.R.I️ and make him pay 10 bucks to rereg.

I️ would seriously buy these forums if it was a valid option and just leave it as it is. This place has brought me so much entertainment it would be worth it.

You can ban me twice if you give me $300

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mr anderson .. what good is an erection ... if youre not able to fight?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
no offense to conor but being able to beat an aging and out of shape mma referee isnt that impressive so i dont know why people are making so much noise about it. yeah his striking is impressive but the british arent strong grapplers as a rule so im personally not going to acknowledge him as great until he beats someone with good wrestling like khabib nurmagamedov

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Noctone posted:

not sure why aldo wants to get embarrassed again but ok

he wasnt embarassed the first time since he won the first two rounds

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
maybe the 2nd fight will be 1 sided in holloways favour like round 3 of the first fight was but i wonder about that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
just a regular loss .. every great fighter has them. except for khabib nurmagamedov but lets see him rematch that bear now that it weighs 1000lbs before calling him the best ever

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ive seen this line written probably 200 times about 200 different fighters

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Conor is fairly hittable and Artem isn’t as terrible as this thread acts like he is

i agree cos i remember that he showed a good side of himself when he fought cub swanson, he wasnt really in the fight but he made cub swanson dig deep

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i cant see nate winning that. maybe he could submit woodley , hes like a black belt or something right. good luck to both of them anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gay Horney posted:

Like an old tit?

thats why they have guard rails in buildings. it only takes one unsteady grandma to cause another situation like Aleppo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Yes, why a boomerang. Why did he have the Boomerang.

it was in a bag he was holding

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

thanks but we've moved on to talking about the bad stupid fight now

if you dont wanna hear the answer dont ask the question. Im just saying there was a boomerang in the bag that he was holding

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

100% apreesh the sick info my man, but what do you think about the bad fight for a belt no one cares about at a weight neither girl can make in the main event of a PPV on a date when no one will be watching???

I NEED ANSWERS.

I think cyborg will win. either way it will be really good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
khabib probably. do they do that, like, put a regular fight over a title fight

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tate earned a fortune from her later ufc fights. so she was popular, people watched her. i think theres more interesting fighters to watch fight personally but she had plenty of fans

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
usman vs meek sounds good. theyre both striking prospects

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Brown Paper Bag posted:

That fight might be getting cancelled because Meek may not get his visa in time

he should be more assertive about it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its good to see cyborg finally get into a fight with someone that has a good resume. though probably the fight itself wont be very good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Saints Crow posted:

I'll gladly watch the fight, but the "She won, but I didn't lose. Still my belt" poo poo is always tiresome. Yeah, you've held it for 2 years. No one has been able to take it from you; until now. When it was taken. From you. In the first round.

That's my belt, fight doesn't count.

as coping mechanisms go its better than doing heroin or going to live in the woods

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Aldo has been weirdly calm about both his title losses. The interview where he said Frankie deserved a shot at Holloway more than he did was something I’ve never seen before.

it takes all kinds. i personally believe that the cream rises to the top

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
nice .. kindof reminds me of a computer programmer seeing him pose like that with the keyboard, printer etc.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
got my big vein poppuing in my arm .. super vascular. boss wants this daily planner app compiled by 6 30pm .. doesnt he know im only on the clock til 6? well , i guess its fine just this once since my muscles are so big

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
why wont this code just work already ... siiiiiigh .... *burns 600 calories doing a face palm while flexing every muscle in my body*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
wow thank you boss this new ac is great ... im so cold even my tips are frosted up. and im strong

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I must secure the existence of my title shot and a future in 3000m steeplechase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
conors been great for the sport so far

• Locked thread