Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought JJ would win but drat she got wrecked, hoped TJ would win but after the end of the first round it didn't look great but he finished it amazingly, wanted GSP to win and thought people massively undersold him. That said after the second round and then getting blended despite having top position in the third I didn't think he had a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Did they announce TJ DJ?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope they just go with whatever weight they both thing they can fight most comfortably at

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bundt Cake posted:

it was actually a good fight when rory dismantled him imo

I remember hearing this a lot and when I watched it it ruled hard. Rory totally shut him down but kept busy for the whole fight, it wasn't like he held him down for 3 rounds or w/e. I really wish he hadn't been let go :(

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Max had the better plan but I don't think he is some level of skill or ability beyond Aldo so I think it will be a really good fight. Max's coaches do make insanely good gameplans he's super great at sticking to though.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My favourite part of Anderson's hearing was when Pat Lundvall made him painstakingly spell the name of his friend Marcos Sanchez who gave him the boner liquid

M

30 seconds of thinking and consulting with Ed Soares

A

Though when they accused the state translator of incorrectly saying Anderson took the fifth was also funny

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

But is it the final Count down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/madness_mma/status/934911668609368064

• Locked thread