Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Foul Fowl posted:

it’s so weird watching anderson fight chute boxe style

It was really weird how he washed out of Pride and then quite quickly and dramatically became the absolute best in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
GSP read the new rules about cumming and practiced his "I try vary ard to finish im" speech Travis Bickle style for 6 months in lieu of a training camp

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Le Saboteur posted:

Man, Joanna pushed her fist into Rose's face during the face off and she barely reacted.

JEsus christ her face produces more power than anyone I've ever seen except for maybe Keith loving Jardine

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Hendricks prefaces his weigh-in with an excuse about why he's going to miss weight; and then he makes weight. Fucken rofl

if he's harnessing irony as a tool against journalists: cool. if he accidentally made weight: also cool

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[bangs antique xyience can against a sound block and unfurls the new jersey state flag] it's decided, frabk edgar should be on the computer game box

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

yeah, i think he's gonna beat mighty mouse

I think so too

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I remember when Wonderboy completely dismantling Hendricks was insanely impressive, way back in 2016

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
The only fighter from pride that mattered broke Akiyama's face and publicly chastised him, had 2 of the best fights ever, then out struck Paul Daley and retired because a pop singer told him to. That's a more important legacy than any championship

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
IMO the lasting legacy of pride's death is the end of smoke and mirrors bullshit matchmaking where one guy gets 3 months notice and the other gets 2 weeks, and the squeeze on talent availability/the end of the bizarre feudal system of power brokers making the follow-up promotions book Koreans

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I forget if it was after the Rampage or Shogun KO but I always found it darkly funny when the ref pulled out Arona's mouthpiece and he yells "what?" then gets informed he got knocked out and says "oh, ok"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
There's an actual tiny Machida, Wonderboy is his own long pants style thing

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Who do you guys think is getting the next title shot at welterweight? Seems like there's a lot of directions they could go in

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Oh, well then. I hope Robbie has still got it but Cerrone is really not a guy he should have dropped a round to imo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

If steroids can stop someone from being Hermes Franca then Hermes Franca needs to be taking a lot more steroids

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lid posted:

On sherdog keven isnt a gimmick its the norm

I hope the repo men take this post first

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
It's ok, Joe Lauzon will make the web site

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Matt Lindland is @churdchamp on the twitter web site

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mod mod moddin' on heaven's for'ms

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
There's one thing we can all agree on: the internet is exactly the same as it was in 1999

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Conor heard Dana say the one thing you absolutely can't do is put your hands on a ref

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
We're not here to take part just kidding

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
To me, if you say you're not going to fight again this year, and your promoter starts saying you're probably fighting in December, it's actually good to LARP as Godzilla at a Bellator event

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Anderson presents an email from Dr Marcio Tannure that says he's allowed to take steroids until he has the voice of a normal boy at his arbitration

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[to the tune of old man river] Blue dick liquid, Thai blue dick liquid

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
We're uh performing a pilot study on physical trauma in referees

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Zordon from power rangers but it's just a big hologram of Dana calmly asking not to throw monster energy drink

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
personally i don't think conor is staying in a hotel in dublin

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Congratulations to Jose Aldo on his retirement, it's been a hell of a career

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Doing a load of coke then doing insanely dumb poo poo and deleting tweets about it, much more accessible homage than the Joe Frazier one to MMA fans, the man is a genius

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

They might have

Yeah that was what people were saying way before this

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Whose idea was this and how do I stop them

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it's good to be doing stupid poo poo constantly in my opinion

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
People were willing to look the other way when Werdum kicked Edmund but now that he's messed with Crundo Colberson the powers that be won't turn a blind eye

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[Stefan Struve collapses in on himself like a black hole being formed out of a Dutchman after getting clipped by the 537th ranked heavyweight, Glundy Clorbo]

DANIEL CORMIER: Oh! That's a bad knock out; that's a bad loss, Joe. That's the kind that sticks with you. He might have to marry Travis Browne after that one.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Joe Rogan politely but forcefully suggesting that Brendan Schaub should marry Travis Browne with video breakdown

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
From what little I've seen that fight last night would've been much better if the UFC just did the right and moral thing and let the brain damaged man fight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Cormier rules this division in absentia because he's old enough not to be a stupid motherfucker

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Cain did things no other heavyweight could do and it turns out they don't because if you do it while weighing more than 200lbs your body falls apart

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
To me, if you have swastikas tattooed on your knees then sherdog Nazi rankings are kind of immaterial

Anyway I don't know how reputable the sports business journal is but they say Fox is prepared to make a 200 million a year offer but WME wants 450 million a year, which is a pretty big gulf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Neurosis posted:

Being German and alive circa 1933 - 45 would help

The tattoos might be a prison gang thing as opposed to embracing the ideology of the nsdap but lol who cares he's a rapist

Actually, getting Nazi tattoos as part of a "she's not my mom, Todd" protest makes you even more Nazi. That's canon.

• Locked thread