Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

vaginal facsimile posted:

Cody's eyebrows will win our hearts on Saturday night
edit: We've seen GSP's dick in every inbedded

I won't spoil Embedded Ep 5 for you.

Kidding. Yet again, another episode with both one eyed monsters.
Is it common to roll without a cup in BJJ practice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Fated To Be Fat posted:

If you weren't a fool keven you would know that GSP is looking for many types of bears. Even reddit is a good base for esports. Maybe even your posting career might be enough to satisfy GSP.

I read this as a different type of "bears", and it makes more sense.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Bluedeanie posted:

I could easily see Bisping picking a fight with someone easier and then retiring if he wins.

Totally this.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
My only problems with Conor are that while he is creating more PPV buys/$$$, when he retires (which could be soon), he leaves a gaping hole. In addition to that, if his whole "I'm gonna be the promoter, and want all the promotion $$$" is true, it creates a bit of a problem for Dana/WME. As proven recently, he's prone to make rash decisions, and may not be the smartest business-decision-orientated cookie in the drawer.

I get that he want's to make as much money as possible in the shortest time, but that might not be good for the organization in the longer run.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Who da fook is dat guy?

Kidding. Stephens brings it to every fight. Hope there's some more good fights on that card.

• Locked thread