Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«159 »
TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are

Nap Ghost

Looking forward to watching Youtube videos of Intruder eating a half dozen of these in December

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

Coming in the club with that fresh shit on with something crazy on my arm

Rand alPaul posted:

I would think a hottodoggu should be a sushi hot dog. Basically a giant roll with a hot dog as the meat in the center.

There's a place in Minneapolis near me that makes sushi burritos. They're ... OK.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

You're tense, I'm calm. You apply excessive force, I
*snap*
OHHHH HECKUMS

Salvor_Hardin posted:

There's a place in Minneapolis near me that makes sushi burritos. They're ... OK.

Is that Burrigato or something else? I've considered walking over there for lunch when it warms up.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Alburquerque Al is a Blue Jay. At least they're stocking up on name tool.

zapplez
Sep 3, 2006

You're all a bunch of lackeys

NSFL depressing article alert about former Jay Dionner Navarro.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...of-ailing-wife/

I feel bad about every 'dinner' Navarro joke I made. What a great man for sticking by his wife in such a tragic situation. Lots of rich people would just move on.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Congratulations! Your bonsai is dead!

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

Is that Burrigato or something else? I've considered walking over there for lunch when it warms up.

Continuing this derail, since itís not like anything else is happening, the Indurritos (curry burritos, basically kati rolls with a twist) at Hot Indian in the Midtown Global Market are worth a look and seem like they could port to ballparks really well.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

You're tense, I'm calm. You apply excessive force, I
*snap*
OHHHH HECKUMS

elentar posted:

Continuing this derail, since itís not like anything else is happening, the Indurritos (curry burritos, basically kati rolls with a twist) at Hot Indian in the Midtown Global Market are worth a look and seem like they could port to ballparks really well.

Those do look very good (also I love Indian food) but are a bit out of walking distance

Your Taint
Nov 25, 2011

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a shitposter clothed with the sun, and the moon under his feet, and upon his head a crown of twelve cheeses.

SourKraut posted:

Yeah, the meat tornado sounds delicious.

That's what she said

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

I'm glad that this is an environment where you feel free to fail.

Curt Flood would have been 80 today. He is my favorite player and probably one the ten most important MLB players of all time. I recommend everyone who hasnít read A Well-Paid Slave check it out.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=203s&v=tM9FIMwXeVk

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

I'VE GOT SUNSHINE,
ON A CLOUDY DAY.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

San Francisco has Sushirrito. Itís fine. Overpriced. I want baseball back.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

The new coffee delivery sensation that's sweeping the nation!

Senf posted:

I want baseball back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I find most chain sushi burrito/poke places are generally meh and a bad deal.

«159 »