Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Kirios posted:

I'm going to guess the Dodgers don't sign Yu Darvish in the offseason.

They'd be pretty dumb not to, small sample size aside, imo. You just don't find good starters laying around.

e: well unless you're the Astros and pluck a Charlie Morton off the scrap heap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
You can poo poo on Giles and Reddick and whoever else all you want but they were part of getting us here in the first place so gently caress it

CHAMPIONS

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
That sucks

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
As someone else mentioned earlier, if nothing else gets him in being one of the best switch hitters ever will do it

I really can't imagine any drama over his HoF induction other than what team cap he wears

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Royals was the other one I was thinking besides Mets, because he was very good there and also they gave him his first opportunity

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I personally have no problems with the ALCS runners-up having a thread

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
haha holy poo poo

I mean that's been where it was going but now they're just openly stating it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

tadashi posted:

this looks delicious except for the raw egg. I don't think I could handle raw eggs.

When I was in Japan you could go to any number of fast food-ish places and get a dish of rice, thinly sliced beef or chicken, some veggies and a raw egg that sort of glued it all together when you mixed it in. I would kill for someone to bring that to the US.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Yeah Donburi is what I was thinking of. The first time we got it they had one of those vending machines where you just put your yen in and get a ticket to hand to your server, and we stood around like tourist idiots until one of the waitresses came up and yelled at us that they had an English menu.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Pretty excited to get more starting pitching, and fleece someone in the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Mustached Demon posted:

Is Jimmy Dean ok? Their turkey breakfast sausage sustains me. :ohdear:

If you're ok with tiny sasuage packages :argh: