Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
I only saw Halladay pitch one time, on Opening Day in Toronto in 2009 against Justin Verlander. I was expecting the pitchers' duel to end all pitchers' duels.

They allowed a combined 13 ER, and the Blue Jays waxed the Tigers 12-5.

RIP Doc :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

howe_sam posted:

Joe Morgan says stupid poo poo in a letter to Hall of Fame voters. Oh no, we can't possibly have cheaters in the hall of fame :jerkbag:

Good thing no one used amphetamines for like 30 years or so

This argument has beaten to death, so just shut the gently caress up Joe.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Inspector_666 posted:

Who the gently caress. Who in the everloving gently caress.

I do remember seeing people saying that the Yankees shouldn't have dealt Wilson because he had the same WAR as Chapman for one year, and was therefore the same quality pitcher. Then again, these were RAB commenters who also said the Didi trade was a shande because Greene was gonna be an ace.

Obviously they mean relief ace :colbert:

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Ohtani discovers Insane Clown Posse and coney dogs, signs with Detroit against all reason.

"Because it would own" is a reason

• Locked thread