Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hahahaha

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

But seriously whoever wrote that has clearly never played a Monster Hunter game and should be fired and shamed out of the industry.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ha

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Grats bob. :wave:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

final fantasy is fallout combined with xcom and lord of the rings

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Monster Hunter answers the question: "What if everytime I killed a Dark Souls boss I got to open a lootcrate?"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Super Mario Odyssey Learned Much from Dark Souls’ Retro-Style Difficulty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Overwatch is Battleborn crossed with Team Fortress 2 and Quake.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Metroid is Castlevania mixed with Milon's Secret Castle.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Battle born is epic crossed with choice

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Battle born is epic crossed with choice

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
monster hunter is the dark souls of video games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A Dead Cellsian take on Hollow Knight-likes with a Gungeonesque twist

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

very bob

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao. but also murder me

Soral
May 30, 2009

gratz, bob3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

This sentence stresses me out.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This sentence stresses me out.

it stresses oiut my loving WALLET

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The new mascot could only have been developed by someone distinctly Japanese. His name is "Super" Mario Mario - a pseudo-Italian New York pastiche whose younger brother, Luigi Mario, bears a striking resemblance to character actor Kirk Fox. Mario, as Japanese development darlings Nintendo affectionately call him, can do most things we imagine a video game protagonist doing. He runs, he jumps, he even wears distinctive clothing. But unlike traditional games, Mario does not sneak, he does not take down enemies, and he can jump anywhere, without a contextual button prompt, even when it defies physics. That decision makes Super Mario a unique gaming experience, and a confusing one. We were often troubled by the impossibility of landing that perfect jump onto a higher platform. Or worse, jumping between gaps not by running toward them, but by having to physically time jumps. And without the ability to counter, grapple, or even dodge, combat becomes a messy affair in which the player must control their momentum to land on a small moving target. Nonetheless, the game should appeal to hardcore players and those that love a challenge. With its cartoonish - and historically inaccurate - world and Italian-via-Japanese charm, this is one game nobody should miss, at least until the difficulty gets too great to continue. For us, that was around the second "world," Nintendo's term for a collection of related challenges.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

The new mascot could only have been developed by someone distinctly Japanese. His name is "Super" Mario Mario - a pseudo-Italian New York pastiche whose younger brother, Luigi Mario, bears a striking resemblance to character actor Kirk Fox. Mario, as Japanese development darlings Nintendo affectionately call him, can do most things we imagine a video game protagonist doing. He runs, he jumps, he even wears distinctive clothing. But unlike traditional games, Mario does not sneak, he does not take down enemies, and he can jump anywhere, without a contextual button prompt, even when it defies physics. That decision makes Super Mario a unique gaming experience, and a confusing one. We were often troubled by the impossibility of landing that perfect jump onto a higher platform. Or worse, jumping between gaps not by running toward them, but by having to physically time jumps. And without the ability to counter, grapple, or even dodge, combat becomes a messy affair in which the player must control their momentum to land on a small moving target. Nonetheless, the game should appeal to hardcore players and those that love a challenge. With its cartoonish - and historically inaccurate - world and Italian-via-Japanese charm, this is one game nobody should miss, at least until the difficulty gets too great to continue. For us, that was around the second "world," Nintendo's term for a collection of related challenges.

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted: