Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Harrow posted:

Assuming EO3U happened, I wouldn't be too surprised if subclassing worked more like EO4, where you get a lesser version of your second class's skills. Combined with a rebalancing for some hilariously overperforming and underperforming skills, maybe reworking Ninja and Wildling summons to use EO5's summon row, I could see it working.

One of the reasons why I want an EO3U even more now is because of the Summon Row. It's a surprisingly elegant solution to EO3's problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

If everyone is overpowered nobody is overpowered.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Handgun Phonics posted:

I feel like that is very specifically an old Dragon Quest reference. Female Warrior from 3, probably?

Yep, that's basically the female Warrior from DQ3. This does not make it better.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

theshim posted:

Those sure are some TP costs :stare:

Does zodiacs still get dark ether?

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Jimmy Hats posted:

Pretty sure persona3 protagonist is fuckin dead so uh yeah they really have to be

Not just him even. The second trailer showcases several more people who are not alive by the ending.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

On the other hand I'm a bit disappointed you can't use literally Alucard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Junpei posted:

A thought occurred to me about PQ2.

For our bonus boss, we'll probably have to fight Elizabeth, Margaret, Theodore, Justine and Caroline, all at once.

I can't tell if that will be hell, or an amazingly fun fight.

Depends how they do it. And whether Lavenza tags in partway through.