Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »

immortal anime

Ask me about my Pink Floyd tier list.

THE PINK FLOYD MASTER. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE. THE MOST EPIC GAMER HIGH SCORE OF ALL TIME. FIRST TO DO IT. 2009 ZUNE SOFTWARE MOST STREAMED PINK FLOYD IN THE WORLD

tore up the quiet room during my lunch break @ the office today. i was not alone in the room but the white noise machine masked my farts - the girl on the other side of the privacy screen left the room after the poop smelling farts started to filter thru the thin paper

tore up the quiet room during my lunch break @ the office today. i was not alone in the room but the white noise machine masked my farts - the girl on the other side of the privacy screen left the room after the poop smelling farts started to filter thru the thin paper

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room
had a white noise machine

this year
my privacy screen
is made out of The Thin Paper (paper)

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lmfoa yessssssssss

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
RESRVED!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Daniels
ARCANA Other Country

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
hahah

grumple wumpkins

lol

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

in on this voted 5

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

eternal thx to scrub/dendy/crap/arf

lol

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

lol

mycophobia

anime

Jack Daniels posted:

ARCANA Other Country

when u see the map pic

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

eternal thx to scrub/dendy/crap/arf

QueefLatina posted:

in on this voted 5

Jack Daniels
lol

folder

2nd palace spoilers

folder

folder posted:

2nd palace spoilers

mycophobia

anime

lmfaoooo

ol yeller
hahaha

woozy pawsies

folder posted:

2nd palace spoilers

grumple wumpkins

EFF0RT FYAD IS BACK BABY

Jack Daniels
Lmfao

dionysian

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jack Daniels posted:

ARCANA Other Country

my bitter bi rival

Jack Daniels posted:

EFF0RT FYAD IS BACK BABY

folder

woozy pawsies

Jack Daniels
KEEP EM COMING EFFORT_SKILL FYADS

Jack Daniels
In it, voting 5, and additionally; lmao at all of them.

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

Grandmother of Five posted:

In it, voting 5, and additionally; lmao at all of them.

Jack Daniels

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

this is freaking win

Fuck My Ass

i keep my hair long because the man can't tell me what to do the government are a bunch of sick cock suckers

Chilled Cactus
that rules. I stopped reading when it wasn't about me anymore but I swear after I finish this typing I will read the other ones.

jay z's sedan

lol exspecailly

jay z's sedan
i wish australia still had guns so you could shoot yourself

Long Waffle Beard

White Genocide

Long Waffle Beard posted:

i wish australia still had guns so you could shoot yourself

GOOD ONE JIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so loving retarded

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan
it was a pretty good one, thank you and i don't have trisomy of the 21st chromosome

Long Waffle Beard

Jack Daniels posted:

ARCANA Other Country

heck, same

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

immortal anime

THE PINK FLOYD MASTER. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE. THE MOST EPIC GAMER HIGH SCORE OF ALL TIME. FIRST TO DO IT. 2009 ZUNE SOFTWARE MOST STREAMED PINK FLOYD IN THE WORLD

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room

this year
my privacy screen

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

folder posted:

2nd palace spoilers

immortal anime

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room

this year
my privacy screen

«7 »