Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
lmao at this entire thread

dromal phrenia

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol and now I want a PS4 sooner rather than later

emoji

Long Waffle Beard posted:

did all you idiots actually play this anime game or....?

yeah but youd like it jim. palace 2 boss

folder

folder posted:

lmaooo

immortal anime

Ask me about my Pink Floyd tier list.

THE PINK FLOYD MASTER. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE. THE MOST EPIC GAMER HIGH SCORE OF ALL TIME. FIRST TO DO IT. 2009 ZUNE SOFTWARE MOST STREAMED PINK FLOYD IN THE WORLD

tore up the quiet room during my lunch break @ the office today. i was not alone in the room but the white noise machine masked my farts - the girl on the other side of the privacy screen left the room after the poop smelling farts started to filter thru the thin paper

tore up the quiet room during my lunch break @ the office today. i was not alone in the room but the white noise machine masked my farts - the girl on the other side of the privacy screen left the room after the poop smelling farts started to filter thru the thin paper

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room
had a white noise machine

this year
my privacy screen
is made out of The Thin Paper (paper)
folder ftw

immortal anime

THE PINK FLOYD MASTER. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE. THE MOST EPIC GAMER HIGH SCORE OF ALL TIME. FIRST TO DO IT. 2009 ZUNE SOFTWARE MOST STREAMED PINK FLOYD IN THE WORLD

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room

this year
my privacy screen

folder posted:

BTAHAHAHAH!

Cinnamon Blake

folder posted:

XD

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina
made me spit my beer irl

Cinnamon Blake

folder posted:

lol

mycophobia

anime

apropos to nothing

folder posted:

rack em

yeah actually they will

folder posted:

hahaha

grumple wumpkins

grumple wumpkins

folder posted:

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

folder posted:

Jarjarnacle Jim

emoji

Jack Daniels posted:

lol thinking about spending 5+ hours making one of these bad boys. the punch-line will be very-related to a little something called Barnacle Jim (face = long lol )

Jack Daniels posted:

lol thinking about spending 5+ hours making one of these bad boys. the punch-line will be very-related to a little something called Barnacle Jim (face = long lol )

Jack Daniels posted:

Jack Daniels posted:

Jack Daniels posted:

Jack Daniels posted:

Jack Daniels posted:

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
i dont get the joke because i never played this dumb game

Long Waffle Beard
i have promoted folder from whitenoise to tier 2 and gave him access to secret fyad

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

eternal thx to scrub/dendy/crap/arf

Long Waffle Beard posted:

i dont get the joke because i never played this dumb game

barnacle him = LOnG FAscE

this isn't fuxking rocket science professor!!!!!!!!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

barnacle him = LOnG FAscE

this isn't fuxking rocket science professor!!!!!!!!

lol

grumple wumpkins

QueefLatina posted:

i have promoted folder from whitenoise to tier 2 and gave him access to secret fyad

well earned imho

apropos to nothing

folder posted:

f•ckk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such length

THE CAT IS SHOUTING THE POSTS!!
The Pee Fury

I love the Burman with the blind favouritism born of first impression. When I die I will be a Burman … and I will always walk about with a pretty almond-coloured girl who shall laugh and jest too, as a young maiden ought. She shall not pull a sari over her head when a man looks at her and glare suggestively from behind it, nor shall she tramp behind me when I walk: for these are the customs of India. She shall look all the world between the eyes, in honesty and good fellowship, and I will teach her not to defile her pretty mouth with chopped tobacco in a cabbage leaf, but to inhale good cigarettes of Egypt's best brand.

lmfao

HORMELCHILI

lol

For Life

fack you

immortal anime

folder posted:

last christmas
i gave you my farts
but the very next room

this year
my privacy screen
reading byob a day ago ftw

woozy pawsies

woozy pawsies posted:

reading byob a day ago ftw

jay z's sedan

folder

a white knight approaches

also lol

jay z's sedan
lol again

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

folder

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

grumple wumpkins

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

eternal thx to scrub/dendy/crap/arf

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

woozy pawsies

Jack Daniels

dionysian

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

whew voted 5

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.