Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Didn't Mickey Rourke have an accident or something that scarred his face up in a way that turned out to be extremely marketable?

Gary Busey is the one who got all hosed up in a motorcycle accident, but his career never really recovered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

thrawn527 posted:

Amazon dumps rights for new Woody Allen movie, no one knows if anyone will pick them up.
https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/woody-allen-us-rights-rainy-day-in-new-york-amazon-1202143350/

Honestly stunned by the fact that huge stars continue to sign up to do Woody Allen movies.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

AceOfFlames posted:

Yeah, I guess I undermined my own point by focusing on Micheals instead of Heckerling. Speaking of which, FWIW here's her daughter weighing in:

https://twitter.com/mollieschmollie/status/1133760050491723776

Interesting how both accounts state that Lorne Michaels is a loving creep but in different ways.

I mean, I understand wanting to defend your Mom but she would have been like 12 when this was happening and probably not at the best life stage to assess the dynamics of workplace sexual relationships.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Max Landis is one of those people who will just continue to fail upward. Nearly everything he’s written (other than Chronicle) has been a massive flop. But he still keeps getting chances.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Joe Chill posted:

Didn't something came out about another Python, Terry Gilliam, at some point?

Terry Gilliam said some stupid poo poo about Me Too and Weinstein.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I love the idea that the Clintons are powerful enough to run an international assassin cabal but not powerful enough to rig an election against Donald loving Trump

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jeff Goldblum 100% Looks Like the dude who gives you unsolicited shoulder rubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Skwirl posted:

Howard Stark wasn't recast so much as two different actors played him at two different ages.

They also recast him technically but it falls into the same 10 years ago bucket as Terrence Howard