Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

That is a really solid apology, it doesn't change what happened. But, looking at all the other statements that have come from the accused, that is the first one that is actually an apology and sounds from the heart. I was also somebody was hoping that he would run for president very soon, but this changes that.

MacheteZombie posted:

As a personal request could y'all link stuff when you find it?

Also, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

peer posted:

TIME's person of the year: "the silence breakers"

http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2017-silence-breakers/

An amazing article.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Davros1 posted:

And yet, it looks like Roy Moore is going to win his election, with the RNC backing him. America.

"As long as he's not a democrat, I'm going to vote for him." -- actual human being, 2017

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Crossposting from the NFL thread (this is kind of Hollywood) --

shyduck posted:

here's one of the tweets from the w14 thread

https://twitter.com/soshnick/status/940434348444176384

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

dont even fink about it posted:

I think the quintessential unsafe set story is the Vic Morrow helicopter incident.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident

That's how this whole side-track got started. Talking about Max Landis and his dad John.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Keenan knew there was a screw in the tuna, but he didn't want to know who dropped it.

Today is the day I learned that the boss from Good Burger is a legitimate monster. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Phylodox posted:

Single White Female is a movie in which Bridget Fonda advertises for a new roommate (the eponymous single white female), an ad which Jennifer Jason Leigh answers. Then Jennifer Jason Lee slowly begins to emulate Fonda in an attempt to subvert her and take over her life. The phrase “single white female” became a kind of cultural shorthand for a person mimicking someone else, usually with ominous, obsessive overtones.

Very similar to how "Catfishing" somebody became a verb named after the movie in which somebody fakes another identity to fool another person online.