Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

Ah yes, no one could have expected the sock dong group to want a gangbang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

CelticPredator posted:

I for one am shocked that the person who wrote Tromeo and Juliette has a warped sense of humor.

Did anyone actually see Super?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Jeselnik's entire comedy gimmick is delivering tasteless jokes.

His show was called the Jeselnik Offensive.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL at holding up Scientology as a defense of how to treat your sex slaves.

If this somehow takes Scientology down with them I'll take it though

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

What gets me is that kids are wild too. It’s the generation that dresses up in dog costumes, eats each other out, and then brags about it online to anyone willing to listen. And he’s acting like he’s a wild child even though everyone knows the embarrassingly pathetic poo poo he’s into.

Earlier generations have done 2/3 of those though.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I think the general agreement is that R. Kelly got away with it for so long largely because his victims are all black so it never made big enough waves until now even though it was common, accepted knowledge. Like no one disbelieves the Aaliyah or piss tape stuff.

Dave-Chappelle-How-Old-Is-16-Really?.jpg

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

There's footage of Batista demanding Disney to get him what he wants.

He's been very adamant for years on this subject

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

thanks for telling the same joke 20 times everyone. great work

bernie would have cummed

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

I hope Mickey Rooney’s Star turn as “embarrassing jap face” in breakfast at Tiffany’s won’t be marred by such allegations

The article calls him "Hollywood's Golden Boy" which is so dumb if you know his history of affairs and money problems, which anyone checking his Wikipedia would see. He was on every tabloid poo poo list by the end of the 40s.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Tart Kitty posted:

Endgame seems like it was at times like, literally a counter-productive working environment for an actor. Just last week it was revealed that a lot of the crew thought the funeral at the end was a wedding during filming, and I'm almost certain Tom Holland made a comment a couple of months ago about how the Russo's wouldn't even tell him what he was fighting as he bopped around in front of a green screen. Like what are you even supposed to hold onto for a performance in a situation like that?

Why don't they just try acting?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Annie Hall was a billion years ago

Corporate eventually dumped R. Kelly in part because he stopped making money years ago. Woody Allen hasn't had a good movie in years, I'm not sure why Hollywood still holds him in good reputation

Midnight in Paris was this decade and that made alot of money.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

He's just trying to steal Wilt Chamberlain's record

That's the one record he has that truly is unbreakable.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

"Philanthropy" should not exist.

looks like we got ourselves a member of The Patriots postin' here.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

Maybe it's just me, but for me if somebody were rich and famous enough to be in a relationship with Salma Hayek then maybe they'd be rich and famous enough to sleep around with women almost-as-gorgeous-but-not-quite-as-much-as Salma Hayek. It's like having the ability to sleep with anybody is tempting to all but the most faithful partners.

some people prefer quantity over quality.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Like, Dr. Horrible is definitely a creeper and I don't think that was specifically intended to be as "incel" pathetic and creepy as it is. We're definitely supposed to like Billy before he fully becomes Dr. Horrible. But like if you're being generous the point of the story was a villain's origin so the fact that he takes some personal poo poo and instead of working through it uses it to justify his villainous actions is I think the broad point. "He didn't learn a lesson or grow" is very much the point.

But yeah, he starts as a weirdo stalker and you're supposed to feel for that guy. And that's pretty consistent with Whedon's stuff.

I think Dr. Horrible was also made before the "nice guy" myth was busted in pop culture.

But art that is made because you desperately want to jump someone's bones and need to talk about it has been around since we started looking into the fire.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Who knew that Nintendo staying far, far away from the Smash community would be one of their smartest moves?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Koffing and Ekans are shown in their focus episode to be dumb as poo poo, mind. Though Team Rocket tends to gradually acquire Pokemon that are both increasingly comically poorly behaved and clearly thoroughly enjoying their whole incompetent supervillain thing. While treating your Pokemon well and equitably is a theme both in the anime and games. (Where the ones advocating seperation are usually shown as in the wrong because they plan to apply the rules to everyone else) Ash in particular tends to have his most loyal Pokemon be ones who basically actively chose to join up with him.

pokemon stockholm syndrome is real

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Pretty sure there already is an episode mocking him for being terrible.

Probably several after he left in the original run.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

mycot posted:

Big Mouth just has a ridiculously big advertising push. It's inescapable on social media every time a new season comes out, and every time people respond with "get this poo poo off my feed" (not because of the kid stuff, but because it's hideous).

The nick kroll dad conspiracy gets deeper and deeper

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Remulak posted:

Game show host WITH HIS MOM!

The Riverdale story is crazy. lovely news programs have car service, why not goddamn money factories like that show?

The film in Vancouver to save money, not to spend it.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Ehh, they could just do a different play. I'm not saying there should be a public canceling of it, but every theater company can only do a handful of plays a year, why does that have to be one of them? just do another Sondheim or something. Bye Bye Birdie is probably do for a revival.

Uh I suggest you read up on the story of Bye Bye birdie again.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

the first and only time I heard about Raya until this thread is Nicole Beyer talking about dating on it.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

When did jail photos start getting Dutch angles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Dylan's motorcycle accident was a con so he could go on a teenager sex boat