Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Rhyno posted:

I recently heard some say this out loud and pronounced it "EssJews."

Is that a thing?

I've heard people say "Ssssjeews!" But only because they were mocking the type of people that rant about the SJWs. I've never heard anyone say it seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

He also replaced Dominik Diamond for S3 of GamesMaster so he was already a legend in my eyes.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Shiva is a god, what a dumbass.

I suppose he meant Kali, but you'd still have to be a dumbass to threaten Kali.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

davidspackage posted:

lol James Corden is the guy who would tell the alien invaders he can help round up conspirators. All doing carpool karaoke with Crythos the Childeater sitting next to him

Best comment I ever saw about Corden is that he's the guy who betrayed humanity to be put back in the matrix for money and fame.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

AceOfFlames posted:

You mean the single most rational character in that movie? That seems to be giving Corden too much credit.

I don't believe that was the point, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

AceOfFlames posted:

I know. I’m saying Corden is far worse than Cypher.

That's fair. If nothing else, he succeeded. :v: