Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Yeah, he raped some kids, but he's delightful in Rush Hour 3. Swings and roundabouts.

i checked and holy poo poo its real

gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What does SWFed mean

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I missed the Faracci stuff, what did he do initialy?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Timby posted:

You mean besides being an insufferable piece of poo poo for years? :v:

He tried taking the moral high ground when Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy" tape leaked, and then he got called out by a woman who reminded him that he shoved his hand down her pants at a bar and went around to his friends telling them to smell his fingers. A few other women came out and told similar stories, and he was fired from Birth.Movies.Death. Last year, it was discovered that Alamo Drafthouse's owner had secretly re-hired him a few months later and he had been writing under a pseudonym.

oh gross

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

wyoming posted:

"The Brothers Grimm director"
Harsh.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Rhyno posted:

Harvey is well and truly hosed now

Has he been sighted? He's probably fled the country at this point.

isn't he in some kind of clinic or something

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fart City posted:

He’s shown up in LA attending private dinners in silly looking wigs. Got punched at one of them if I remember.

Lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I dont understand how someone like that can live with themselves

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
rehabilitate carmine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Yikes at tom sizemore

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wheat Loaf posted:

I don't really follow French news. I know the current president's wife is about 20 years older than him and people thought it was a bit of a novelty, and wasn't there one who had to quit because he assaulted a maid in a hotel?

Regardless, I'm not sure whether that points to some particular trend in French feminism. Isn't the most prominent woman in French politics the one who's like their version of Nigel Farage?

that was the head of the imf, dominique strauss kahn. He wasn't president but at the time he was the frontrunner for the presidential election in the polls (that was before his candidacy was even confirmed so it could have been a much bigger shitshow somehow)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
drat.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
its not like people are burning dvds of seven in public places, seems like misplaced concern from judi dench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I hate the media