Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

viral spiral posted:

Victor Salva and Roman Polanski still aren't blacklisted from Hollywood, I see.

Makes me wonder if any of the recently accused will suffer any real consequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

General Dog posted:

This, but replace "gambling" with "rape/unwelcome jerking off in front of people"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

This coming from a defender of slavery.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh, what an awful person. She seemed so sweet in Smallville

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If there's some silver lining to all this awfulness maybe men in power will stop thinking they can sexually harass/abuse women with impunity.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I feel so sorry for Olivia Munn. Imagine walking into what you think is an empty trailer and that fat slob Bret Ratner emerges from the bathroom furiously masturbating and ejaculates right in front of you.

I would never stop vomiting.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

muscles like this! posted:

A woman has come forward stating that Robert Knepper assaulted her years ago.

https://www.avclub.com/prison-break-s-robert-knepper-accused-of-sexual-assault-1820308183

Also HBO is pulling a Netflix with Louie* CK and removing all his stuff from their service, removing all his comedy specials and Lucky Louie from their streaming services.

*Louis

God drat the Louis CK thing is disheartening. He's one of the best standups working today. Unapologetic biting social satire.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mechafunkzilla posted:

He should probably consider being somewhat apologetic at this point.

He's probably done careerwise.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Just gleefully recalling sexually assualting people.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
loving Larry Clark. There’s a guy that does a poor job of hiding his attraction to kids

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wasn’t Korine real young when he wrote Kids?

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Bijou Philips career appears to be dead

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Cranston's never done horror (that I'm aware of) and didn't mention CK.

e: the comments are saying it might be Jason Alexander.

Cranston sexually harassed Jason Alexander?

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Spielberg is a pedo because he has children in his films :downs:

Maybe talk about things that actually happend instead of this baseless and tasteless speculation?

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GonSmithe posted:

While I see why it got there I'd really rather this thread stay on the topic it was made for and not get into this conversation

While you're here I would like to politely suggest you clamp down on awful awful posts like the one from kaworu. It's just worthless speculation that accuses people of pedophile with zero loving evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

kaworu posted:

I'm still waiting for the Spielberg domino to fall. That's bound to be a big one.
Like any artist, you look at the work. One thing about Spielberg is that there is always at least one child character in every single one of his films, nearly. I think the exceptions are... well there's a schoolbus of kids in 'Duel' but they aren't really characters. Munich, that's the only one I can recall without any kids either front and center or at least in the background.

In many of Spielbergs films there is no children at all. In even more children are nothing but peripheral characters. You lazily accused the man of pedophilia based on you piss poor reading of his filmography and some worthless post that may or may not have been written by an embittered ex -coworker.

gently caress off kaworu