Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Louis CK will probably have to deal with obscene hecklers the rest is his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

K. Waste posted:

Calling "Deafest" as a band name

I corrected it, you happy dummy?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

K. Waste posted:

Wasn't supposed to be a roast, sorry, I legit think that sounds like a good band name

I don’t even know how to pronounce my misspelling.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Maybe Louis CK will suffer the same fate as Mussolini

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

porfiria posted:

Rescued from the Gran Sasso Hotel by Otto Skorzeny?

You had to look that up, didn’t you?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Fart City posted:

Wait, how was the Parkland bit “taken out of context?” The set-up and punchline are clearly laid out in the recording. Like was the context that it was being workshopped for a closed doors NRA event?

Louis CK is probably an idiot and his recent scandals have dried up his material. Hence “uh... fat kids in mass shootings(?)! gently caress those kids, amirite?”

God I hope hecklers escalate from verbal barbs to flat out throwing throwing beer bottles at him.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

According to an interview he did he did his best to remove the women from that list and when that proved fruitless he stopped sharing it

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I get the feeling R. Kelly is going down this time.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2019/03/14/the-amber-heard-johnny-depp-domestic-abuse-case-just-got-even-messier-.html

Apparently Johnny Depp has filed a lawsuit against Amber Heard for her accusations of abuse. Both parties are now claiming to have solid video evidence that the other was the real abuser and are just lying about being a victim.

Assuming both are telling the truth, it's not out of the realm of possibility that both of them physically and emotionally abused each other throughout their relationship.

This got ugly

There was an article written about Depp last summer and he comes across as this lonely drunken sad sack.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Max Landis sounds like a genuine psychopath

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I don’t think I heard about the Landis stuff before he was on RLM.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

It’s unfortunate that Landis won’t face any professional repercussions but at least he’s been outed and everyone hates him.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Krankenstyle posted:

but tbf the hollywood take on therapy is over-the-top, theres noone who shouldnt get therapy !!

Huh?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Do ya’ll think Epstein will get more than a slap on the wrist like he did last time?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I listen to a lot of stand up comedians podcasts and many of them come across as insular and very protective of each other. People linked Pete Holmes take on Louis CK earlier but he’s downright enlightened compared to some of his peers

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I just kinda resent that stand up comedians tend to think they’re above the fray when it comes to this stuff. Like some boozy comedian gets behind a mic and they’re giving carte blance to say whatever because comedy is so important or whatever.

I need to stop listening to these podcasts.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

He probably upgraded from actual tapes as it’s a dead format

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Was that your take? It feels like he's putting the blame entirely on her to me.

I think you missed his point

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I wonder how they met

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Blue Jasmine was great

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Boywhiz88 posted:

No talk about Thomas Middleditch’s insanely gross Playboy interview?

They both seem into it soo...whatever?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

porfiria posted:

Ellen is a quisling. Also Kevin Hart, widow's mite etc.

Quisling is such a beautiful word. I’ve replaced ‘Judas’ with Quisling when discussing traitors.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

yikes

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Streamers make content for children.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Seagel is old and fat and he’s still doing these awful action movies and it’s just embarrassing

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Bob Dylan owns

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

People wholly turned on Garden State. I recall it being well received when it came out

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Sodomy Hussein posted:

It's one of the prime examples of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl, the totally available, totally affable female character who exists as nothing but an accessory for a central male character, reinforcing negative stereotypes on both sides of the equation.

Yeah. Also, it’s the exact type of cliched movie you’d expect a young screenwriter to write:

“Guy goes back to his home town and reconnects with his friends and finds himself. He also has some vague mental problems”

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

She’s awful of course but that’s a hilarious gently caress up. Start off with complimenting a children’s drawing and end in a hate speech.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Why is she expressing these opinions. What does she have to gain here?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Annnddd JK Rowling is retweeting tweets denouncing Radcliffes response because he’s a white male

She’s scrambling for supporters and she’s found some in the gutter

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I’d fake my own death if I thought anyone would care

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Joss Whedon and JK Rowling both suck.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Coffee And Pie posted:

For those who don’t know it

Tom Cruise is definitely attracted to men

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

pentyne posted:

The guy who married his 13 year old cousin and destroyed his career in the 1950s comes to mind.

Same guy probably murdered one of his wives

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Do wine enthusiasts consider the way Depp treats wine and some some of sacrilege? He drinks it like a frat boy pounding natty ice.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I don’t get art

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

He might be able to do small budget stuff like Much Ado about Nothing

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

The only real solution is to eliminate the upper class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

He’ll probably still get work punching up scripts and throwing some jokes in.

That’s where his strengths are anyway