Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The program is not ready, Comrade. I'm still in-Stalin it.

thrawn527 posted:

Yeah, when he came up again in this thread, I went back and read the article again because I didn't remember the details well. And it's much worse than I remember. He pulls the, "No it's fine, we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with...but here's my penis, how about you give me a blowjob?" routine several times, after she's made it clear she doesn't want to do anything like that. Like, one time would be bad. He does not just do this one time. This wasn't a "bad date".

I seriously wish people who made those claims would reread the article. parts of it are pretty loving distressing how predatory they are. he literally chased her around the apartment like Pepe Le'Pew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I was just reading about it. He really and truly is a monstrous person.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

also, thanks, but jesus christ I almost wish you hadn't.

disgusted at how much media space has been devoted to telling stories about how "crazy" Mia Farrow was despite all....this.