Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

K. Waste posted:

The worst thing I've read about Larry Clark was apparently that shot of Bijou Phillips' crotch in Bully was a shot they didn't let her know about and were trying to pick up on the sly. Here we go:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/mar/03/features.magazine

There is sooooo much going on in/with that film.

Bijou is awesome.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

well forget what I said earlier about Bijou for speaking out against Clark earlier, jesus chrust

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I can actually totally buy into the idea that Michael Bay has some kind of arrested development juvenile idea of sex. Like, Quentin Tarrentino has a foot fetish. We know this because he fetishizes it routinely in a way that isn't even always overtly sexual but is clearly a thing that he is really fascinated by. But Bay's fascination with sex is like a 13-year-old's idea of what sex is. Like "he made Megan Fox wash his car in a bikini" reads entirely to me like something he saw in a movie instead of some actual sexual fantasy of his. It plays exactly like a pre-pubescent kid who gets the broad idea of sex and is obsessed with it, but doesn't actually understand it or is terribly into.

Or he could just be a lowest common denominator sleazeball. But I can buy the theory now that i think of it.

You're overestimating middle aged white dudes and their sexuality which is about as deep as an issue of a Maxim knockoff mag

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Rhyno posted:

It just feels weird that this comes out on the eve of her continued massive success as a female empowerment icon.

Holy poo poo dude, log off the loving internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

*gets accused of sexual assault*
its time for me to reveal the real me, the truth is im gay yall
*gets charged with sexual assault*
ya i did it and you stupid rubes love it cuz u hypocrites love badguys