Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
Rose McGowan is completely unhinged and I'm ready to see her either completely trash a dead person for not doing more or some bullshit, or she'll prop her up as a martyr to the bald lady gone crazy cause. There's no way she handles this well after screaming back and forth at a trans woman in Barnes and Noble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't think she has any coming back from that. Hecklers aren't exactly an uncommon occurrence, but she flew off the handle and turned it into a giant temper tantrum and profanity-laced rant against a woman who's part of a heavily discriminated class. This might be a Michael Richards moment for her.

The Michael Richards moment for her is a great way to sum it up. It's my big point of criticism for people making her into such a poster child for various important issues. She can't even keep her cool in a bookstore for grandparents. I watched her interview on Colbert without knowing that the temper tantrum at the Book Q&A happened RIGHT BEFORE the Colbert taping. She insisted and really strangely added on to Colbert saying something by adding on that she was the first in this MeToo movement and was the reason everything happened. ....OK....

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
What's Bryan Singer up to lately? Has he been seen outside Jamba Juice since?

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
I've been reading up on Allison Mack's sex cult and learning about old Keith R aka VANGUARD. I don't understand how he managed to get a billionaire heiress, some actresses and more women to go with this dude. Plus going by his gamertag irl? Seriously, HOW? How did he even get far enough to have enough to black mail them and "brainwash" them?