Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I've heard the Guy Fieri story about him running out of a restaurant when he found out the owners were gay but never read any specifics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Rhyno posted:

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

On topic, I am kind of curious to see if sexual abusers of the recent past come back into the spotlight for their actions. Ben Roethlesberger did some poo poo and got a free pass. Would that happen so easily now?

It might still happen but it's probably going to be less common or outed abusers will lose a greater slice of their fame and power. Right now there are so many people being found out that at least a few abusers are hoping to sink back into the shadows and wait until accusations thrown their way to fade quietly into the night and then come back out after some time and pretend like nothing's happened.