Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Actually I think Michael Bay is terrified by nudity and sexuality. He fills his movies with rear end shots or whatever but it's like someone guessing what a dude would want to see. I remember a story in particular about ScarJo saying she should do a scene nude and him going "no that's crazy".

All his scantily clad women in his films are essentially depicted as hot and desirable but completely sexless.

If he's anything he's a nevernude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah I wasn't aware of the Megan Fox carwash bikini thing though, that's pretty hosed up.

I just think all his movies horndogging has seemed performative rather than genuine.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Combined with the Fox thing, and him always wanting to present hot women as chaste, I think you're right.

In Pain and Gain the only women he depicts as actually sexual are either obese or humorously overaltered through surgery.

So yeah, I changed my mind I think you're right and poo poo will come out.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Who is Elizabeth Perkins?

And didn't Tata Reid and another actress already accuse him if trying to pick them up at age 16? People seemed to believe it. James Woods just doesn't have a career to kill.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It features lots of verifiable information so it should be relatively easy to either prove or disprove.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Steve Yun posted:

Whatever was there isn't there anymore

Probably got a giant loving libel threat

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It was all bullshit, it was a Tumblr hit piece and the person who published it admitted it was made up. That's why it was deleted. Please don't spread it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Apparently the person who posted it doesn't admit it was made up. It was deleted for violating site policy.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

E.T the extraterrestrial actually ad-libbed the "Penis breath" line on set.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Davros1 posted:

Well, there was his whole "Oh, it's okay to be transgender, but not transracial" protest last year

That's... correct? What are we saying Rachel Dolezal was cool now?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think Franken resigns. He has a Democratic governor and would be replaced with a Democrat, people are already calling for him to (no major Democrats, publicly, yet, but they probably are privately).

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Apparently the woman says she accepts his apology and doesn't think he should step down unless others come forward. I disagree personally.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

MacheteZombie posted:

Link?

As a personal request could y'all link stuff when you find it?

She interviewed on MSNBC a half hour ago

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Basebf555 posted:

It's unfortunate but there's simply no way to continue the show without Tambor. This is part of the issue when it comes to show business, the star of the show is crucial to the ongoing employment of a ton of other people, and that of course ends up being a huge factor when it comes to victims' decision to come forward or not.

What if Tambor's character got gender confirmation plastic surgery and altered her face? Then they could have an actual transwoman play the part.

I don't watch the show, maybe she already got confirmation surgery.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Basebf555 posted:

You're right, that really wasn't the intention of my post but obviously this isn't the right thread to be just throwing random thoughts out there. My bad.

Tambor's performance is what drives everything though, so if you get rid of him you may as well just do a completely new show about a different transwoman.

I think the idea that actors are so good they're "irreplaceable" is part of the reason they get away with poo poo. It's worth a shot.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Big sisters do stupid poo poo. When my sister was 12 or 13 and I was 5 as a joke her and her friends would strip me naked and throw me out of the back door, then lock all the doors to the house except the front door so I had to run around to the front naked.

And you know what, that poo poo is hilarious, I gotta give it to her.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nuebot posted:

She specifically admits to acting like a sexual predator to get her sister to do whatever she wanted in her own book as well as masturbating in the bed next to her. Older siblings do some weird poo poo, but I think bribing your sibling for romantic/sexual affection and touching yourself next to them is on a whole different scale.

Yeah that's pretty hosed.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This also works for Wonder Woman's lasso of Truth.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Replace him with Christopher Plummer

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He was always so glib

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Timby posted:

Beyond "soonish," I'd say it's probably over after this season. It was on the bubble after this past season (especially because Fox doesn't own it, which is now one of their huge criteria for renewals) and it's now at the point that no one's watching it despite being as good as ever.

Since they moved it from Sunday I honestly have no idea when it's even on.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Adam Sandler's agent is Venit, so we'll see.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Basebf555 posted:

When you've got your own successful production company established the agent is really not someone who's going to be forcing any decisions on you. Sandler can make any project happen with any people he wants involved and the agency wouldn't have poo poo to say about it.

He's basically going to have to take a side though

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Basebf555 posted:

I really don't think the issue will be forced on him. They have no leverage, if they drop Sandler because he refuses to stop hiring Crews, well, Sandler will just hire a different agency or just hire his brother or something to act as his agent. Sandler makes bank and he has all the power in this situation, so if he were to cast Crews in something I'd bet he doesn't hear word one from them at all.

I don't need professionally, Venit is his long time friend. He's either gonna side with him and drop Crews or not and keep casting him. They aren't going to force him to do one or the other but it's a decision he has to make.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't think Marvel has ever used Singer, just Fox

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Michael Rapaport? More like Michael... actually nevermind.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Basebf555 posted:

Moore's gonna win in a landslide too. I'm thinking like a 15-20% gap. The polls are showing his lead is about half that but you know a ton of people don't want to openly admit they're gonna vote for a child molester.

Moore is gonna lose

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/_Jstubb/status/938413942828912640?s=17

New Gravis shows him up by 4.

Ther Moore +7 is by Raycom media, a rinky dink local organization with no real polling experience.

0% chance he wins by double digits

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's 2017 now though and no one cares if you're gay unless you use coming out as an excuse for your sexual abuse

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Sure he should absolutely not come out if he doesn't want to. It was really lovely the way the media treated Jodie Foster for not coming out in her Golden globe speech.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jesus you made me think those links were going to be about Michael J Fox

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Oh hey, Roy Moore loving lost, his career is over

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How so? I saw the fake prostitution accusations against him a few weeks ago but nothing since then

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't even remember TJ Miller from Deadpool, was it even a major role? There only supporting characters I remember are the x men, the blind lady, and Deadpool's girlfriend.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There's a new big hero 6 cartoon which I assume TJ Miller doesn't voice his own character on, they could just use that a soundalike voice actor in the sequel or to replace him.

Barring that, if it is in fact already the same actor, I feel like in any voice work you want you could replace TJ Miller with Jason Lee and no one would know.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Whoopi Goldberg's terminology is "rape" vs "rape rape"

As in "Sure it was rape, but it wasn't rape rape"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Their work won't be shown but they got paid for it at least

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The thing I never understood about John Hinkley and Jodie Foster... Why wasn't she impressed? If someone did that for me I'd be super impressed.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Timby posted:

I think people were upset about the age difference between the leads.

There's an episode of the next generation where Q sends Picard back to high school, but still played by Patrick Stewart, his love interest is played by a seventeen year old and there is totally a make out scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Didn't he famously leave Scientology?