Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holy poo poo. Good on Crews for fighting back against blackmail like that.

And the fact this motherfucker Adam Venit still has his job after this proves racism is alive and well in Hollywood. He would definitely have been fired long ago if Crews was an attractive woman; but no, the muscular black man can surely handle being groped, right? The naked racism here is so blatant you can taste it. It’s loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh, and gently caress that piece of poo poo 50 Cent for mocking Crews’ situation with Adam Venit. That kind of bullshit is why sexual assault victims are afraid to speak out.

Is 50 Cent offering free handjobs to anyone buying merchandise with his name on it at this point in his career or what?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kangra posted:

That's an odd definition of 'race'.

Oh, I forgot to add ‘white,’ but somehow I think you already knew what I was getting at you tool.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kangra posted:

Similar (if far worse) statements have been made before that confounded the two, so no I can’t really be sure where you’re headed when a mistake turns your sloppy analogy into a bizarre one.

Then you’re pretty dumb, but I’ll spell it out for you next time.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
James Gunn is definitely a weirdo, but I don't think he should have been fired for those tweets, especially if he had already apologized for them before Mike Cernovich dug them up.

It's also amazing how Cernovich keeps getting public figures in trouble or fired for tweets. Imagine just sitting there reading through thousands of tweets by somebody you hate with the goal of finding blackmail on them; that is totally the behavior of normal, well-adjusted individuals, right?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holy loving poo poo, is this why Bourdain killed himself?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

...so was he replaced by Christopher Plummer?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

:agreed:

Also now that I know Munn is in the movie I won't be seeing it anyway lmbo

What is wrong with Munn?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
So I take it Shane Black won't be doing interviews about the movie because of this. God dammit.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

CelticPredator posted:

I think what she did was good, but it does feel like the whole film was tossed under the bus . This will no doubt affect the film’s box office and it probably wasn’t going to do all that great. Reviews are coming out and it’s getting a lukewarm response, similar to Predators. And you have people are talking about not seeing it on principal, and hoping Shane doesn’t work again.

It’s a weird situation. I’m glad it was cut. But I can understand the cast feeling iffy about it.

This sums up my thoughts on this as well. I'm glad they deleted the scene with that guy, because gently caress him; however, it seems like Munn is trying to make herself out to be a victim in this particular situation when she's not. She's seriously wondering why she feels "isolated" after publicly trashing Shane Black even after he apologized? The whole cast probably just wants to discuss the actual movie because the situation with that sex offender has already been handled correctly.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sucrose posted:

The whole mess is entirely Shane Black's fault, but it's easier to blame the very visible person who spoke out about the situation, rather than the person who created it.

Munn spreading conspiracy theories about Fox ignoring her for two days (they weren't, their legal team was doing the responsible thing by researching her allegations) and publicly trashing Shane Black even after he apologized are certainly influencing the negative reviews.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Rape is about power.

Is this why you keep posting?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

So we're blaming the woman who was put in the bad situation now?

Awesome.

It's not her, but the bad actors out there using her to dismiss the film entirely.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alan Smithee posted:

I hear the movie is bad

I hear the Predator saves Olivia Munn from human predators. C/D?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Let's see what Weinstein gets.

Time as served thanks to Asia Argento.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
The hottest take from the author of numerous self-published PUA books:

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1044658235997806592

The black Mike Cernovich, ladies and gentlemen.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

chitoryu12 posted:

Tariq is the personification of horseshoe theory. You want him to be on your side, but he basically just does Nazi stuff with the genders and races swapped (like attacking black women photographed with white men and accusing them of whoring themselves out).

The unnerving part is how much traffic (and support?) his batshit tweets get.

It looks like he just got his blue check taken away for all the loving crazy poo poo he said today. It's a start.

And gently caress people like this rear end in a top hat, Cernovich, and Alex Jones. I used to consider myself a free speech "absolutist," but it's quite obvious lately that these motherfuckers will only get more popular and dangerous if de-platforming actions aren't taken against them.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sodomy Hussein posted:

How did the blue check come to mean anything besides verified account?

It doesn't, but its removal is usually seen as a prerequisite for banning.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Why did Charles have to kill Sharon Tate instead of this guy?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

chitoryu12 posted:

What I'm saying is: what does it take to kill a motherfucker?

I never tried it. You?

And sorry about your uncle, my dude.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fart City posted:

Good point. Closure allows for compartmentalization and reflection. With people like Polanski, who continue to go unpunished, their crimes are still effectively in progress. That makes it far harder to be objective about purchasing or even renting access to their work, as in some degree it contributes to the perpetuation of that crime.

Crimes aside, Polanksi's ability to avoid the reach of U.S. officials 40+ years later and counting is pretty gangster.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Successfully avoiding the authorities - American authorities, in particular - is a separate talent altogether.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

chitoryu12 posted:

Drake also has a really creepy relationship with Millie Bobby Brown that smacks of a grooming attempt. Like the guy is one of the most open predators out there but somehow nobody gives a poo poo.

Stranger Things indeed holy gently caress :eyepop:

:barf:

Edit:
This girl's mother needs to be shot if she isn't taking extra steps to protect her daughter since the whole Weinstein/Hollywood rapist poo poo has been exposed.

Slutitution fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jan 9, 2019

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
At least we got to see Jussie Smollett get literally skull-hosed by a xenomorph before he destroyed his career.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Emma Watson is the one who tried to act entirely though her eyebrows in Beauty and the Beast and failed. It's been two years and I still hate that movie for what it represents: taking a classic and giving it a banal makeover.

It's called Disney's business model.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grouchio posted:

Or use this map:

lol What a depressing planet.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
R. Kelly just gave an insane interview to CBS and the internet is already having fun with it:

https://twitter.com/Donte3K/status/1103318162471337986

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kevin Tsujihara will probably keep his job.