Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

Mr. DElia expressed that Ms. Does age, innocence, and virginity made the encounter hot, the attorneys said in their statement... Their communication continued until May 2015, the lawsuit says. Doe turned 18 on Jan. 31, 2015.

Jesus loving christ. If he's the one who stopped communication, that does not look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

Rooney Mara starred in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake and it almost led her to quit acting.

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

Bust Rodd is right that it's extremely suspect for older men to pursue women whose ages still end in "teen." When I was 18/19, I was extremely immature and couldn't have possibly navigated a date with a 50-year-old. Honestly I can't think of a single person who was capable of that at that age.

I think that Ben Affleck finding someone on Instagram to message her about unmatching him was weird as hell. He has allegations against him from 2017 that everyone just kind of forgot about. I don't blame anyone for forgetting because there's frankly too many creeps in Hollywood and it's impossible to keep track of them all. But it was weird to log onto Twitter and see people posting about how she should have just hosed him.

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

Just gonna keep dealing with the fallout of Dan Schneider and his weird culture of rape forever, huh? Nickelodeon really sounds like a hellhole in the 90s and early 2000s

Echoing this. I'm generally more surprised by child stars who aren't hosed up, but especially if they worked under a tyrannical pedophile like Dan Schneider.

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

An alleged pedophile said he wants to be "gentler" to his employees, let's for sure get him back to work

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

Not a good week for Italians

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

quote:

[I] swear on a stack of improv books Im a different person, he allegedly said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emo-ignorance
Jun 11, 2020

The armorer is hosed regardless of what her lawyers say. They're probably trying to contain the level of hosed-ness and go for a settlement.