Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It’ll be more perverse and it’s going to come out that he just wants to gently caress cameras or cars and the women are there just so there’s a voice/personality to the object.

Or it’ll just be women and he’ll be a poo poo creep either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Burn Hollywood, salt the ground it stood on.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I really enjoy her character and I’m hoping they focus on her more. The last season already slowly transitioned her into a more prominent role, even given her some monologues to the audience so it seems natural that next season and onward should focus on her. Francis was already moving towards being in the shadows as a power player before all this poo poo so wether he dies or gets written off his character was pretty much done

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Barry Convex posted:

The Netflix exec who got fired for telling a victim that the company didn't believe the Danny Masterson allegations wants you all to know how sorry he is.

Is that how it happened? One of the victims just approached the dude during his daughter’s soccer game? Then was surprised he gave a stupid answer about something he wasn’t directly involved? Well that sucks for the guy. Then again I guess if you reach the level of exec at a big company you should know better than to give out such a stupid answer in the first place.