Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Houston Public Library admits registered child sex offender read to kids in Drag Queen Storytime
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...time/ar-BBUPTpj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Captain Hotbutt posted:

David Blaine, Founding but Often Forgotten Member of The Pussy Posse, is being investigated.

Complex posted:

(It’s somewhat ironic that in 2005, almost a decade after DiCaprio uttered that line in Don’s Plum, model Aretha Wilson attacked him with a broken beer bottle. Wilson’s attorney claimed that Wilson was defending herself after DiCaprio took a swing at her for calling DiCaprio and the Posse “a bunch of fags.”)
Maybe Dicaprio was triggered?? Seems like he could be overcompensating for his past if he was molested by Brian Peck in the appropriately titled "Growing Pains"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZP3DR0qEms

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqtmoZT6vE

Biden's poo poo non-apology highlights:

"I was trying to make a human connection... (by invading the personal space of women and little girls) :jerkbag:

"Over the years knowing what I went through, the things that I've faced..." :qq:

"But I'll always believe that, governing quite frankly, life for that matter is about connecting with people..." (I'm not sorry I abused my position of power to creep on women for years)

"I've worked my whole life to empower women" lol gently caress Joe Biden

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Krankenstyle posted:

I know it sounds stupid but can this thread stick to the entertainment industry?

I mean literally every single politician in history is a sex pest (I'm not saying this to downplay it, but to j'accuse) and they're already in every other thread so why do we need them here?

To me, this thread is more focused and I think there are industry people here as well, and a very vain hope is that it might make a difference, you know?
The 2nd post by the OP has political figures listed I don't see how its not fair game to post about them itt

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

AP posted:

Both men who died were black. Buck, who is white, was not charged for more than two years after Moore’s death, and critics have questioned if wealth, race or political ties influenced the investigation.

Buck has donated tens of thousands of dollars to California candidates, including Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, and is well known in LGBTQ political circles.

Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who is black and charged Buck this week with running a drug house, rejected the notion that there was any favoritism based on campaign donations.
That's a lot of bang for your bucks :frogbon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Maybe the "severe mental health challenges" came about because she was raped when she was 7 years old by her brother... :thunk: