Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

PRESIDENT OF THE OFFICIAL BRENDAN FRASER FAN CLUB

Bobcat owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

What did Bill Burr say?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Bill Burr is fine.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

You don't get to Seinfeld levels without gaining a massive ego.

Altho Tom Hanks? He's rad.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Yeah but did Larry King ever make you EAT A CAMEL SPIDER!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

more != better than

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Imagine huffing wet egg farts from a bag so hard that you believe talking to someone makes you complicit in their crimes.

Dude, don't do this.

Giving fash-like people a platform is bad.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Wasn't it sung from the point of view of the person in the song?

This is like slagging Dire Straits for the same thing.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Kevin Spacey ruins Christmas Eve.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Yikes Brian May

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/01/queen-brian-may-bryan-singer/

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Aziz is great and I am glad he's not some rapist monster. He's just another dork.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Please don't mistake him for Bryan Adams, who I hope after almost 40+ years in the business he isn't a chode.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Girls was ok at the start but got up it’s own rear end near the final couple seasons. It gave us the perfection of Adam Driver who steals the show though.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Money corrupts.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Shaocaholica posted:

Did I miss something? Is Leo getting metoo’d?

No, David Blaine is but he was part of the group known as Pussy Posse in the 90s with Leo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Bring 2 phones.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Who or what is a Moby?

I can't imagine being this sheltered unless you are like 18 years old.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

I am in my mid-30's. He was everywhere in the late 90s.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Skwirl posted:

Again, really stretching the scope of this thread.

Who made you god?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

It's all good though - the new song loving sucks.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

About swinging?

E: https://playboy.com/read/thomas-middleditch-20q

There is nothing gross about this interview.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 19, 2019

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

They were the ones being trafficked.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

So Ellen is cancelled now too?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Glad to see some people keep their Excel sheets updated with the bad posts.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

I keep mine on a local MSaccess database and run a basic localserver to pull up posts.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Jesus Christ close this loving thread.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

If they are consenting adults who loving cares.

I met Bruce Boxleitner at a con a few years ago. My now fiancé saw him too and was smitten. Saying he was really attractive. The dude was about 65 then and she 27. Same with Sean Bean and thinking his look in Game of Thrones was amazing.

Old money and good looks goes a long way in keeping you attractive. Stop being weirdos about it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

I'm the Stone Cold Steve Austin book.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I don't know how much the show could ignore it given Jeff's entire character.

Jeff is accused of looking just like Harvey Weinstein in the newest episode. :3: He's all dishevelled looking and actually does look like him.

I'm paraphrasing but a woman walks up to him at a party and goes, "you loving pig! how dare you!"

Later on Larry keeps wanting to get sausage rolls from the server at the party but keeps missing out. He then follows her into the preparing room and she thinks he's been ogling her all night! He stammers his way saying he just wanted some food but she keeps interrupting him. As she's walking away he reaches for a sausage roll but instead he grabs her breast...

There hasn't been a repercussion yet (aside from her calling his office and telling his secretary) so I think it'll be a big arc for the season. We'll see what they do with it.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jan 23, 2020

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Desperado Bones posted:

I woke up to see a Twitch/WoW call out in my Twitter. It's some streamer that was in Method (And it seems the people in method knew but didn't do a thing for a couple of years). And it's gross. loving gross. The guy is monster. And some idiots keeps saying "I thought he was acting this whole time~~~"

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/hfc0ja/poopernoodle_speaks_out_about_what_happened/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

This is the fall of Method - gently caress em all protecting that piece of poo poo JOSH

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Is that the same guy that was banned from Twitch and so they had to jump through a ton of hoops and back channel stuff to involve him in their Mythic race coverage?

Exact same guy - he groomed young women too and there's tons of evidence of it. ALL parties in Method are guilty as they knew what kind of person he was but "he put up good numbers" so they kept going cause it made them all tons of money via streaming and sponsorship's.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Shea Coulee bringing the heat.

https://twitter.com/SheaCoulee/status/1279904979558506504

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Isn't that scene her getting knocked down and basically going, "heck yeah now this is a good fight".

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

That's his choice though - he earned his money.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Sharon Osborne is a witch still. She’s sucks.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

black sabbath is one of my favorite bands of all time (go figure) but the way they retconned bill ward out of all their promo pics on their site really put a sour taste in my mouth.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

just do a reverse image search on google images and see the ridiculousness of it:

original:

from the site:

original:

from the site:

actually you know what? gently caress ozzy and his idiot wife, they are some of the originators of commercial false metal.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the official story was he wasn't healthy enough to tour but he probably asked for too much money

sharon and ozzy getting mike bordin and rob trujillo to re-record the bass and drum tracks on the first few albums to screw lee kerslake and bob daisley out of any future royalties was real scumbag poo poo

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

Also there's the time Iron Maiden was invited to play Ozzfest and, as soon as they took the stage, Sharon cut their audio and started telling the audience to throw cans and bottles at them.

Sharon Osbourne sucks rear end, in other words

I believe it was eggs too. Bruce Dickinson loving hates her.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

What the gently caress

Who new metal heads could be so messed up

Is this real?

quote:

On 21 August 1992, while Eithun was visiting family in Lillehammer, he stabbed Magne Andreassen to death.[2][3] According to Eithun, while walking home from a pub through the Olympic park, a well known gay-cruising spot, Andreassen drunkenly approached him and solicited him for sex. Eithun agreed to go with him to the nearby woods and stabbed Andreassen 37 times. He kicked him in the head repeatedly as he lay on the ground.[4]

Eithun claimed that he felt no remorse at the time.[5] Ihsahn, his bandmate in Emperor, said that Eithun "had been very fascinated by serial killers for a long time, and I guess he wanted to know what it's like to kill a person".[2] The media has linked the murder to black metal and speculated that Eithun was motivated by Satanism, fascism, or homophobia. In a 1993 interview he had said "I am not a Satanist, but I praise the evil".[6] In an interview for the book Lords of Chaos he explained he had been "interested in Satanism but there are other things as well. Basically, I don't give a poo poo".[7] In a 2008 interview Eithun said: "I was never a Satanist or fascist in any way".[8] Jørn Inge Tunsberg of the band Hades Almighty said that the murder was "an impulse killing" and that "it had nothing to do with black metal".[9]

Police initially had no suspects, and Eithun remained free for about a year. However, he told Øystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth, Varg Vikernes, and a few others what he had done.[10] After Vikernes' murder of Aarseth in August 1993, Eithun was arrested and confessed to killing Andreassen. In 1994 he was sentenced to 14 years' imprisonment, but was released in 2003 after serving nine years and four months.[8]

quote:

On the night of the murder, Vikernes and Snorre "Blackthorn" Ruch drove from Bergen to Euronymous' apartment at Tøyengata[4] in Oslo. Blackthorn stood outside smoking while Vikernes climbed the stairs to Euronymous' apartment on the fourth floor.[39] Vikernes said he met Euronymous at the door to hand him the signed contract, but when he stepped forward and confronted Euronymous, Euronymous "panicked" and kicked him in the chest.[39] Vikernes claims Euronymous ran into the kitchen to fetch a knife.[39] The two got into a struggle and Vikernes stabbed Euronymous to death. His body was found in the stairwell on the first floor with 23 stab wounds—two to the head, five to the neck, and 16 to the back.

quote:

On May 7, 2013, Tim Lambesis was arrested in Oceanside, California, for attempting to hire a hitman to murder his estranged wife Meggan Murphy,[27][28][29] and, according to the San Diego Sheriff's Department, was charged with soliciting "an undercover detective to kill his wife."[5][30] Lambesis approached someone at a gym and asked if he knew anyone who would kill his wife.[31] Lambesis met with the undercover agent posing as a hitman, code name "Red", according to Deputy District Attorney Claudia Grasso.[31] "Red" asked Lambesis if he wanted his wife of eight years gone, and Lambesis replied, "Yes, that's what I want."

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Who gives a gently caress what the fascist rats think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

He was great in Call Me By Your Name.